- Name :baldwin
- Meaning :baldwin as a name of children of old french and old german origin, and the meaning of baldwin is "bold, brave friend". it was adopted by the normans introduced and the uk. in the middle ages it was very common, and gave rise to surnames. has been through the normans, crusaders, baldwin of boulogne, became the first king of jerusalem, in the year 1100. in addition, some families in england in the 17th century, but in modern times usually has a transferred use of the surname in place of direct revival of the norman name. baudoin is a real name in belgium. the author james baldwin.,fat friend
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For baldwin
- Alexanderalejandro as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name alexander) is pronounced al-ek-zan-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of alexander, is the man and his defender, warrior". the latin form of the greek name alexandros. the name was probably coined originally as a title of the goddess hera, wife of zeus. alexander the great (356-323 bc) conquered and ruled the greater part of the known world before his death at the age of 33. the story describes him as a man of high physical courage, impulsive energy, and the fire of the imagination. it was a real name in scotland. see also lexer. the english poet alexander pope; american statesman alexander hamilton; actors sir alec guinness, alec baldwin; american secretary of state alexander haig; soviet writer and dissident alexander solzhenitsyn; writer alexandre dumas.,defender of man,defender of men, warriors,defenders of the people,the defence of the men
- BelvinAn English surname related to the Germanic given name Baldwin, meaning "bold friend", An English surname related to the Germanic given name Baldwin, meaning "bold friend"
- BaldwynMeans a bold and brave friend. It is an alternate spelling of Baldwin., Means a bold and brave friend. It is an alternate spelling of Baldwin.
- BalduinIt is the danish version of Baldwin. It means a bold friend., It is the danish version of Baldwin. It means a bold friend.
- BaudouinGermanic - Bold friend, Brave friend; A variant of the name Baldwin, Germanic - Bold friend, Brave friend, A variant of the name Baldwin
- BaldwineIt means a bold and brave friend. It is a variant transcription of Baldwin., It means a bold and brave friend. It is a variant transcription of Baldwin.
- BaldewinMeans a bold and brave friend It is an alternate spelling of Baldwin, Means a bold and brave friend It is an alternate spelling of Baldwin
- Scotlandthe name of scotland is a maiden name, of scottish origin. kim basinger and alec baldwin, daughter ireland opens the display of the names of scotland, and now that it has been chosen, kourtney kardashian's daughter penelope name -- in honor of pope scott disick -- scotland is secure, appear on other birth certificates. you can scotlyn far behind?
- BeaudouinFrench form of Baldwin meaning a brave friend, French form of Baldwin meaning a brave friend
- BaldovinoIt is the italian version of Baldwin. It means a "brave and bold friend.", It is the italian version of Baldwin. It means a "brave and bold friend."
- BalldwinName is derived from 'Baldwin'. It means a brave friend., Name is derived from 'Baldwin'. It means a brave friend.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name