- Name :Aver
- Meaning :Aver is the short form of Abraham and means father of multitude., Aver is the short form of Abraham and means father of multitude.
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Aver
- TavishiThe name of Goddess Durga, Courage, Divine, Strength, Bravery, Virgin, River, Name of Goddess Durga
- GirikLord Shiva, The inhabitant of a mountain, Name of Shiva, Name of a weaver in a buddhist work, Name of a chief of nags, God of Mountain, Lord of the mountains, One of the many names of Lord Shiva,
- ZulfiqarSword name of hazart Ali, Cleaver of the spine, Name of the Prophet Muhammad's sword, Name of the legendary sword of Ali ibn Abi Talib
- Maverickindependent, nonkonformistische hipster as a girl's name is pronounced mav-rick. it is of american origin and the importance of maverick is "an independent man who avoids conformity". a 19th-century american named maverick refused to brand the calf as other farmers; his name has been, since then, it has been used in common language.,misfits, wild,wild, regardless
- ArianGreek - Braver; Albanian - Golden Life; A variant of name is Arion, Greek - Braver, Albanian - Golden Life, A variant of name is Arion
- Nigelthe champion or the black, the champion, cloud, passionate or black come from the clouds,the dark, black-haired,nigel how a young man by the name is pronounced nye-jel®. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of nigel is "champion". variant of niall. it is also possible (in latin) "black". the name was well travelled. niall in ireland and scotland, and was njals in scandinavia, form the latin nigellus in the region of normandy, then, is nigel in england. the actor nigel havers.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name