- Name :austin
- Meaning :austin as a young man by the name (less often than the girls name austin) is very aw-feeding. it is of french and latin, and the importance of austin is "great and wonderful". variant and oral form through augustine, in the daily work. he enjoyed the popularity in england, as late as in the 17th century. now most often a surname as a first name. saint augustine (seventh century), and sometimes as austin. in the united states, which bears the name of the western association by stephen austin, one border and one of the founders of the republic of texas. the state capital is named after him. the "austin powers" films, though, has probably disqualified utility for an entire generation of future parents. also the shape of august. also the manner of augustus. the form of this.,sublime,great, magnificent
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For austin
- Tracyfrom the place of thracius,of tracy, in france,of thrace,tracy as a boy's name (also as a girl name tracy) is pronounced tray-see. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of tracy is warlike. last appointments before the norman conquest. also possibly from a norman french name of the city is based at a gala latin personal name, thrax or thracius, whose meaning has been lost. the actor tracey walter; author tracy kidder; basketball player tracy mcgrady.,tracy as a girl's name (also known as boy's name tracy) is pronounced tray-see. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of tracy is warlike. possibly, a nickname for theresa (greek) the summer or derived from a norman french name of the city is based on a french-latin the names of people, whose meaning has been lost. the character of tracy lord, played by katherine hepburn in the 1940s, from the film the philadelphia story is the popular name. actress tracey ullman; tennis player tracy austin, singer tracy chapman; the swimmer tracy caulkins.
- AustineLatin- August, Dignified, Holy, Worthy of Respect, Great, Magnificent, A form of name Augusta
- Ostenthis young man, by the name of french and latin, and the importance of this is "magnificent". variant of austin.
- AustinaLatin- August, Dignified, Holy, Worthy of Respect, Great, Magnificent, A form of name Augusta
- Faustinefaustine, as a girl's name is pronounced foss-teen. it is of latin origin, and the importance of faustine is "happiness, happiness". female faust, the roman, national or fausta. the roman general lucius cornelius sulla, added felix, "happy, happy" to his name, and he called the name of his two sons songs and fausta was that, then, in the latin faustinus. the fist of the legend, sold his soul to the devil. two emperatrices roman have called faustina.,luck
- Austriathe name of austria is a girl name . austria is an nteresting, nice, unexplored geographical destination, so much cooler than the american cousin of austin. a relative and attractive is the capital of austria, vienna, the name of the character, played by joan crawford in "johnny guitar", and belongs also to that in the soap " as the world turns."
- Austellthe name of austell is a name of children . this cornish place name comes from the name of a breton saints came to cornwall. could be an interesting alternative to austin.
- Pendletondominates the town,pendleton, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of pendleton "that dominates the village." place name, referring to a town on a cliff. actor austin pendleton.
- OistinLatin - August; Dignified; Holy; A variant of Austin, Latin - August, Dignified, Holy, A variant of Austin
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name