- Name :Atto
- Meaning :Goddess of Irrationality, Goddess of Irrationality
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Atto
- Ramoncouncil, protection,protect, attorney,the protector of the consultation, decision making,ramón how a young man name is very ra-poppy seeds. it is of spanish origin. variant of raymond (alt-english) "the protection of the hands". of the well-known silent film fame in the 1920s, ramon novarro. baseball player ramon martinez.
- Beckhambecca ' s homestead,beckham as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of beckham is "homestead by the river; becca 's homestead". the location, the name. see, becca. soccer player david beckham.,beck, homestead,homestead by the river,mattock maker
- Ronaldattorney general, that the power of god, the wise ruler,ronald how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-nald. is norse in origin, and the importance of ronald is "top advisors". also, perhaps, from the same root as reginald and reynold. ronald arose among the scots, and that was not very common in the rest of the english-speaking world in the late 19th century. u.s. president ronald reagan; clown ronald mcdonald.,lord counselor,wise ruler
- Raymondcouncil, protection,protect, attorney,raymond how a young man name is pronounced ray-to-mouth. it is of old german origin, and the importance of raymond is "protecting hands". the old german name used in the middle ages and in the 19th century. saint raymond (13. century) was a journalist, a saint. also the name of an 11th century account, as the crusaders ' leader of the first crusade. see also rainer and redmond. author raymond chandler, actor raymond massey, raymond burr.,sage advice, from protection consulting,wise, and protective
- Redmondadvice, protection,protect, attorney,of redmond for guys his name is pronounced red-mouth. variant of raymond (alt-english) "the protection of the hands.",the wise, protector of
- Ralphas smart as a wolf,ralph w how to a girl's name is pronounced ralf, rafe. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ralph is "wolf counselor". the wolf is an animal with a reputation as a shrewd. rolf is a german form. the poet ralph waldo emerson; consumer protection activist ralph nader; actor ralph fiennes, ralph macchio.,wolf council-the wolf-attorney
- Raoulas smart as a wolf,raoul, as a boy's name is of french origin. variant of raul (old english) "wolf counselor". rare in the english-speaking world. the actor raul julia. also the shape of ralph. also the shape of rudolph.,wolf-attorney
- Peytonfight-man 's estate,pacca' s of the city,of the city of paega,peyton as a young man by the name (more often than the names of girl peyton), is pronounced, numbers ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of peyton is "fighter' s estate". the location, the name. possibly related to patrick or patton. football player, walter payton, peyton manning, basketball player gary %3.,rustic peasant
- Salisburysalisbury, as a name for children the medium of english origin. maybe "town of willows", the french word "attorney" of "grass". place-name: a picturesque and celebrities of the cathedral of this city of england. an american name.
- Lisbeththe name lisbeth is a girl names of german origin. lisbeth is one of the many abbreviations, isabel, that are used on your own. it is not only the name of the mother of the protagonist in george eliots novel, adam bede, but takes on a new and powerful image as the protagonist of " the girl with the dragon tattoo trilogy. lizbeth is a different notation.
- Ramsaylow country,ramsay as a boy's name (also as a girl's name ramsay), is very ram-zee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of ramsay is "garlic island". possibly, "raven island" or "ram island", or (old norse) "a fort on the island." place name, originally a common surname in scotland. english statesman ramsay mcdonald, the american attorney-general ramsey clark.,ramsay, as a girl's name (also known as boy's name ramsay), is the old english origin, and the meaning of ramsay is "raven island; ram island". place name, was originally a common surname in scotland, and rarely used as a name for a child.,raven ' s island
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name