- Name :athol
- Meaning :athol as a young man by the name its origin is gaelic, and the importance of athol is "new ireland". the location, the name. the duke of atholl in scotland, that only citizens of the united kingdom shall have the right to manage its own military.,new irish country
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For athol
- Hopethe desire to meet,with the hope that a girl's name is pronounced hope. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of hope is "the expectation, one faith". of hopa. one of the three names and qualities (faith, hope, charity) described in the bible in i corinthians 13:13; which have benefited from the sisters of puritanern and catholics. a legendary trio with the name were the daughters of saint sophia, whose name means "wisdom". the actress hope lange.,desire, desire,woman, with the hope of
- Veronicabrings the victory, true image,veronica how to a girl's name is pronounced ver-ron-ni-kah. it is greek and latin, and the importance of the veronica victory-bringer. variant of berenice, which has influenced the latin vera icon (true image. saint veronica (17. century) was an italian, of the mystics and the saints. she said that jesus gave a piece of cloth around his face, as he hesitated on his way to the crucifixion. you will receive a wonderful true image of jesus' face in the handkerchief. the name first appeared in britain in the century 17th and is distributed through the catholic families in the 19th century. the actress veronica lake. also the form of berenice.,the victory of the institution
- Victorconquerors, winner, winner,man, victory,victor how a young man by the name is pronounced, viktor. it is of latin origin, and the importance of victor conqueror. of late in latin victorious, was founded by christians, that is used to symbolize the victory of christ over death. a very popular saint ' s a common name in christian rome, as the female form of victory. at one time, more than 200 have been listed in the dictionary of catholic saints. the director of photography, vittorio storaro; directed by vittorio de sica, the actor victor mature; author victor hugo.,winner, conqueror
- Oraora how to a girl's name is pronounced or ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of praying is "praying". the phrase "ora pro nobis" (in the sense of "pray for us") a part of a prayer to the virgin mary in the roman catholic church practice. possibly a respelling of the aura, with the meaning of "gold" or "wind". also the form of aurelia. also the shape of the aurora. also the form of leonora. also the form of the orit.,prayer,say the prayers
- Monicaconsultants,monica how to a girl's name is pronounced mah ni-kah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of monica is "advisor". of uncertain origin. possibly from the latin "monere", which means "advice", or "nonnica" which comes from "nonna", the latin word for "nun." you can also greek "monos" meaning "single, alone". santa monica, mother of augustine, prayed for her son and saved him from self-destruction. saint augustine, then, was one of the greatest saints of history. the name is poopular with the catholics. figure monica geller in the tv-comedy "friends".,to warn, to advise,lady of the solitude
- Rosariorosary like a girl " - a name (also as a young man by the name rosario), is pronounced roe-zar-ee-oh. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the rosary is "rosary". among catholics, spanish-speaking, this name is derived from the name of the virgin mary, "our lady of the rosary". refers to the recitation of the holy rosary " (in spanish "el rosario"), a string of beads used by catholics for their devotion.,rosario as a boy's name (also as girl's name rosario), is pronounced roe-zar-ee-oh. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the rosary is "rosary". of rosarius. in the catholic church of the countries, this name is, traditionally, those born on the first sunday of october, the feast of our lady of the rosary". this name is feminine in spanish and masculine in italian.,rosario,the woman with the rosary
- Saintholy person,holy as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of the holy is "holy". often used as a name in latin of the catholic religion in the municipalities.
- Mariannebitter; grace,marianne how a girl of name is by the french, latin and hebrew origin, and the meaning of marianne is "star of the sea; of grace." a blend of marie (latin) "star of the sea" and anne (hebrew) "grace". annemarie is another name that binds the name of the virgin mary and your mother, that is so attractive to catholic families. shakespeare gave the name of mariana, a woman who is known for his loyalty "measure for measure". the french, the name symbolises the spirit of "liberty, equality and fraternity". see also miriam. also the shape of the virgin mary.,the sea or bitter
- Madonnamy lady,virgin mary how to a girl's name is pronounced ma-dah-nah. it is of italian origin, and the importance of the virgin is "my lady". a form of respect to address, such as the french "madame". also of the catholics, to mean that the virgin mary, or of a work of art that represents, that of being a mother. familiar in modern times by singer/actress madonna. see also, mona and donna.,my lady
- Annamariaannamaria, as a baby girl name. combined form of ann and mary. the popularity of this mixture may proceed, in the roman catholic church cult of saint anne and of saint mary, the mother and the daughter.
- Amadouramadour, as a name of children of french and latin, the origin and meaning of amadour is "lovable". a saint amadour, purportedly founder of a french shrine (rocamadour), was venerated by the catholic church, but the most recent research shows that he probably never lived.
- Registhe king,royal,regis, as a name of children is very ree-jis. it is of latin origin, and the importance of regis is "real". french surname as a first name. there are catholic schools as "regis" (the king here refers to jesus). trust today, through the television show of the morning-presenter regis philbin on the "live with regis and kathie lee.",rulers, kingly
- Namorthe name of namor is a name of children . invented in 1939, as the name of the character from marvel comics, namor the sub-mariner. bill everett, the creator decided, namor, after writing a noble, dignified name reverse namor is the catholic church, written upside down.
- Boyneboyne, as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of boyne is "white cow". also a historical town in ireland: in the battle of the boyne in 1690, in which the king's protestant king william iii defeated the catholic church and the king james ii, after france, he fled, so that the consolidation of the monarchy protestant.,white cow
- Senunathe name of senuna is a girl name . a goddess venerated in roman times by the celtic peoples of the british isles, recently rediscovered by historians. although little understood, through them, to the majority of what we know comes from a single archaeological finds -- looks like a virgin goddess, and corresponds to the greek athena, the roman catholic church, minerva, and, further away, of the virgin mary. his name was originally thought to zenua; both are fascinating, most outstanding possibilities to a girl today.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name