- Name :athens
- Meaning :athens, which the guys of his name is of greek origin. place-name: the capital of greece. athens is the cradle of democracy, and there are many cities in the united states with this name.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For athens
- Atticusatticus as a young man by the name is pronounced in a kiss. it is of latin origin, and the importance of atticus is "from athens". the name of a famous roman writer, who lived in the last years (109-32 bc) of the roman empire. he is sometimes considered the first "publisher" because he had slaves to copy important contemporary works, such as the letters of cicero. literary: the name of the scout ' s the father of harper lee's novel "to kill a mockingbird". it is also the name of the fifth-century armenian church.,attica,attica,the man, the attica,the region of attica
- Athenaathena as a girl's name is pronounced you near. it is of greek origin, and the importance of athena is "form". mythology: the virgin goddess of wisdom and war, in connection with the roman goddess minerva. homer in "odyssey", refers to them as "gray-eyed athena".,goddess of wisdom and war spicy to praise, the lady of athens, of wisdom,of course
- Dennisdennis how a young man name is pronounced iss. it is of english and greek origin, and the importance of dennis is "follower of dionysius". also the variant of dionysius. mythology: dionysius is the greek god of wine, is responsible for the growth of the vine in the spring, and the author of the wine-growing; so that it corresponds to the roman god bacchus. biblical: a judge of athens, was converted to christianity by the apostle paul. basketball player dennis rodman; actor dennis quaid, dennis christopher, dennis hopper, dennis franz, denis leary, dennis haysbert; the sailors dennis conner.,followers of dionysus,followers of zeus,zeus of nysa
- Aegeusaigeus as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the meaning of the aigeus is to "protect". the name refers to "aigis", a shield of goat skin, which was the sign of zeus, and also occurs as giles and giles. greek mythology: the king aigeus, father of theseus, who killed the monster of crete, the minotaur. if aigeus had taken wrongfully, theseus had been killed on his quest, he threw it into the sea, near athens, in what is now known as the aegean sea.,protector
- Partheniathe chaste, virgin,virgin, virgin,parthenia as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of parthenia is "the girl". the parthenon in athens, greece, was named after one of the aspects of the divinity, the patron saint of the city, athena parthenos, or "athena the virgin". athena was one of the three virgin goddesses of ancient greek mythology, the other two artemis, goddess of the moon, and hestia, goddess of the home.
- Periclesvery famous,all the glory,pericles as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of pericles is "very famous". name of a statesman in athens of greece (fourth century a. c.), who supports the democracy and the empire of athens. in the 19ten century, the slave owners in south america, at times, had slaves, the names classics such as pericles or aeneas, and is propagated, as in the families.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name