- Name :ata
- Meaning :present (gift)
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For ata
- KratavOne of many names representing the God Trimurti; Representation of God Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma, One of many names representing the God Trimurti, Representation of God Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma
- NakulName of one of the Pandavas, Son, A musical instrument, The fourth Pandava Prince from the Mahabharata, Mongoose, Another name for Shiva, A mongoose, A sharp-minded
- KrishnavNew-age form of Lord Krishna Avatar, New-age form of Krishna Avatara, An incarnate of Lord Shri Krishna
- GaurangFair complexioned, Another name for Vishnu, Krishna and Shiva, Fair Complexioned, Lord Chaitanya who is an avatar of Lord Krishna with fair skin, one with white and shining body
- ShantanuWholesome, A king from the epic Mahabharata (Great grandfather of the Pandavas and Kauravas; Father of Bhishma, Chitranga and Vichitravirya; Married to Ganga and Satyavati.), Whole
- Reneborn again,rene as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name rene) is manifested again-not ren-ee. it is of french origin, and the importance of rene is to be "born again". rene is the most modern form of renatus. see also renny. the actor rené auberjonois. also the shape of the reginald.,rene as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name rene). abbreviation of irene (greek) "peace". also as a name, especially from the early 20's. century. also the form of renata. also the form of renee.
- JithinUndefeatable, The meaning of the name Jithin is Undefeatable. It is of Indian origin and represented in Hindu religion.
- VyasA great sage, Sage who wrote Mahabharata, Separation, Diffusion, Name of the compiler of the puranas
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name