- Name :ashe
- Meaning :the name ashe is a name of children . although, in general, be written without the final "e", this version reminds tennis immortal arthur ashe. seth meyers' the son of ashe was given his wife's maiden name.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For ashe
- Phoenixblood, red,purple; the increase of bird, symbol of renewal and rebirth,dark carmine,dark red,phoenix as a boy's name (also used, in general, less than girls-name: phoenix) is of greek origin, and the importance of phoenix is "dark red". the mythical arabian bird known as the phoenix is a symbol of immortality. after living for centuries, that dies and rises from its own ashes. also the name of a city in the southwest of the u.s. state of arizona. the actors of the sheet, joaquin and the late river phoenix.,phoenix as a girl, using the name (and, more often than the boys of their name phoenix is of greek origin, and the importance of phoenix is "dark red". the mythical bird known as the phoenix is a symbol of immortality. after living for centuries, then, has risen from its ashes. also the name of a city in the southwest of the u.s. state of arizona.
- AshirHebrew - Blessed, Happy, Wealth; A variant of name Asher, Hebrew - Blessed, Happy, Wealth, A variant of name Asher
- Isaache laughs,and laughs,isaac as a young man by the name is pronounced " eye-zik. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isaac is "laughter". biblical: the only son of abraham through his wife sarah. the violinist itzhak (su-hahk) perlman; scientish isaac newton; the fisherman izaak walton, the authors isaac bashevis singer, isaac asimov; football player isaac bruce; singer, isaac hanson.,the laugh of the laughter it brings
- Emberashes smoldering remains of a dying fire,embers as a girl's name. the word has become in the fashion, a specific name, although sometimes it can be a respelling of amber.,sparks, flames low
- Ashthe ashes that the boys of their name. tree name: the ash tree was common both in england and scandinavia. also the shape of ashby. also the form of asher. also the form of ashford. also the shape of ashley. also in the form of ashton.,of the ash,in the meadow of ash trees
- ChandrashekharOne who holds Moon in his hair knot (Shiva), Lord Shiva, Moon held in the hair knot, Lord Shiva
- Walkera person who prepares cloth,canvas-walker,fuller with a piece of cloth to go to the tread,the walker as a girl, using the name (and, more often than the boys of their name walker) is an old english origin, and the meaning of walker is the canvas-walker. while english was the trade of wool, the names of fuller, tailors and weavers were as a surname.,walker as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name walker), is pronounced choice-ker. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of walker is cloth washer or walker. occupational name: in the medieval era, the workers joined the wool to cleanse of impurities. eventually in the wall of the swamp, refers to the situation of a family homestead, near a swamp, and a wall. author walker percy; the photographer walker evans.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name