- Name :aries
- Meaning :aries as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of aries is "ram". the name of the zodiac sign for those born from march 21 to april 19.,fight or dispute,the ram
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For aries
- AresGreek - Best, Excellent; Latin - Ram; A variant of name Aries, Greek - Best, Excellent, Latin - Ram, A variant of name Aries
- Teresaharvester,teresa how to a girl's name is pronounced ter-ree-vi ter-ray-vi. it is of greek origin, and the importance of teresa in the "end of summer". variant popular of teresa. the first carrier could were of the greek island of therasia. the popularity of the two saints, teresa of avila and thérèse of lisieux, which has resulted in the emergence of many variants. mother teresa founded an order of nuns, the missionaries of charity", their sisters, helping the people in need around the world. his work earned him the title of "the saint of the gutter", and in 1979, the peace nobel prize. see also tracy. the actress teresa wright; basketball player teresa weatherspoon.,until the harvest
- Trentonof the city by the river trent,of trenton,to a large extent of the flooding, trespasser,trent's town,trenton how a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of trenton is trent' s town. the location, the name of the new jersey, the city was founded at the end of the 17th century by a group of quakers, under the leadership of william trent. in 1776, during the american revolution, it was the place of the american victory over the british and their hessian mercenaries.
- Caesarcesar as a boy's name is pronounced see-zer. it is of latin origin, and the importance that is caesar's "head of hair". name of clan of obscure meaning, possibly from "caesaries". the most famous of the institution was julius caesar (104-44 bc). due to his fame and power, caesar was the title of the roman emperors, with the meaning of "lord", and led to the czar of russia, (see tsar and the german emperor. st. caesarius (fourth century) was the personal physician of the two emperors.,full head of hair,long hair,thick hair
- Deweyadored,loved,dewey how a young man name is pronounced doo-ee. its origin is welsh. name and surname; a variant of david. melvil dewey invented the dewey decimal system in 1876 which was used as the organizing principle for the majority of american libraries, to the library of congress changed the law and all of the numbers.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name