- Name :apollo
- Meaning :apollo as a young man by the name is pronounced it poh-loh. it is of greek origin, and the importance of apollo "destroyer". mythology: the greek and the roman, god of light, music and poetry, of the sun comes through the sky in a sleigh, and also rules over healing and prophecy, speaks of the famous oracle of delphi. the name comes from appollyon, the greek translation of the hebrew word "abaddon", which means "destroyer." biblical: apollo was one of the first christian disciples. in modern philosophy, apollo come to symbolize the classical and spiritual aspects of thought. by contrast, dionysus, the god of wine and revelry, we report the spontaneous and instinctive.,destroyer,force,men, men
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For apollo
- Cyrenecyrene as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of cyrene is "the sovereign queen". mythology: cyrene was a maiden, the huntress and the princess loved by apollo. he took her to africa and founded the city of cyrene in her name. the region of cyrenaica, is his.,supreme power
- Feivelbright,bright,feivel, as a name of children yiddish and greek origin, and the importance of feivel is "bright, radiant". variant of phoebus, which was an epithet of apollo, the ancient god of the sun. also the form of faivish.
- ApoloniaFeminine form of Apollonis which is derived from Greek name Apollo which means Strength, A variant spelling is Apollonia
- Zeusthe king of the gods,zeus as a boy's name is of greek origin, and the importance of zeus is living. the name of the chief of the gods and father of the gods and goddesses, such as athena, ares, apollo and artemis.
- ApolinarA medivial name belonging to the one who belongs to Apollo, A medivial name belonging to the one who belongs to Apollo
- Phoebebright, radiant,more brilliant of the women,phoebe as a girl's name is pronounced fee-bee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of phoebe is "bright, radiant". biblical: a christian woman who, assisted by paul and others. greek mythology: a reference to phoebus apollo, the god of light. name of the first flycatcher to migrate from wisconsin each spring. the bird has its name and reputation is an acute "phoebe!". the name was more common in the 18th century, a century and is known in modern times, by the fictional character phoebe buffay on the "friends" of the television series. the singer phoebe informal, phoebe snow. also the shape of the eufemia.,radiant, luminous
- Daphnedaphne as a girl's name is pronounced daff-nee. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of daphne is "laurel tree". mythology: virtuous daphne was a nymph, and became one of the leaves of the laurel tree to the protection of apollo. the name was used in the roman empire disappeared, but until the age of 18. century. he came to america as a slave name. author daphne du maurier.,laurel, laurel,laurel, victory
- Linuslinen,linen colour,blond,linus, as a young man by the name is pronounced lye-nus. it is of greek origin, and the importance of linus is "flax". of linens. biblical: a christian companion of paul in rome. greek mythology: linus, the musician, son of apollo. in modern times, linus is familiar, following the child of signs of charles schulz ' comic "peanuts". nobel prize winner linus pauling, is the actor linus roache.
- Letothe name leto is a girl name . leto is the titaness of motherhood (there's a title!) and, in the case of zeus, mother of the twin olympians artemis and apollo. simple, elegant, and unique leto is a mythological name for girls, we hope to hear a lot more.
- Orpheusthe darkness,the orpheus, as a young man by the name is of greek origin. maybe "good voice". in greek mythology, orpheus was given his lyre of apollo himself. trained by the muses, he became a very talented musician, he could literally move mountains with their song. as his wife eurydice died from a snake bite, he descended, in the realm of the dead to win, back to life. the gods were so moved of his music, agree, that, on his return, under the condition that orpheus not back as he took her up into the sky. he could not resist the temptation to take a look at her, and disappeared back into the abyss. the tragedy of his gallant mistakes have been made in several operas.,it is unknown the relevance
- Phoebusphoebus, as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of phoebus is "bright, radiant". the sun god apollo, also known as phoebus apollo, in connection with the fact that he is the light. the female version phoebe is more frequent, perhaps because it is also a biblical name.,brilliant, brilliant
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name