- Name :Andro
- Meaning :Old Greek - Male; Manly; Brave; Virility; A variant of name Andreas, Old Greek - Male, Manly, Brave, Virility, A variant of name Andreas
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity,Greek
Similar Names For Andro
- Alexanderalejandro as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name alexander) is pronounced al-ek-zan-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of alexander, is the man and his defender, warrior". the latin form of the greek name alexandros. the name was probably coined originally as a title of the goddess hera, wife of zeus. alexander the great (356-323 bc) conquered and ruled the greater part of the known world before his death at the age of 33. the story describes him as a man of high physical courage, impulsive energy, and the fire of the imagination. it was a real name in scotland. see also lexer. the english poet alexander pope; american statesman alexander hamilton; actors sir alec guinness, alec baldwin; american secretary of state alexander haig; soviet writer and dissident alexander solzhenitsyn; writer alexandre dumas.,defender of man,defender of men, warriors,defenders of the people,the defence of the men
- AlexandroOld Greek - Defender of Men; A variant of name Alexander, Old Greek - Defender of Men, A variant of name Alexander
- Perseusin greek mythology, the name,the one who destroys,perseus, as a young man by the name is of greek origin. mythology: the son of zeus and danae. he killed the medusa and saved andromeda from a sea monster and later married her.
- Lutheran army of men,an army of people,luther how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-ter. it is of old german origin, and the importance of luther is "soldier of the people". usually it is used as a tribute to martin luther, the german religious reformer, or to martin luther king, jr., the defender of rights. the singer luther vandross,people, army,popular army
- SkenderRomanian form of Alexandros, meaning defender of mankind., Romanian form of Alexandros, meaning defender of mankind.
- AndroclesA glorious man; named after a man who pulled out thorn from Lion's paws, A glorious man, named after a man who pulled out thorn from Lion's paws
- Alekalek as a young man, of name, of russian and greek origin, and the importance of alek is "people's defender, warrior". russian form of alex. also the form of alejandro.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name