- Name :Andrew
- Meaning :A born warrior who is manly and brave, A born warrior who is manly and brave
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Andrew
- Andreandré, as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name andre) is very ahn-dray. it is of french and greek origin, and the importance of the andre is "man, warrior". andré is a variant of andrew. pianist andré watts, the actor andré gregory; writer/director andré previn; the tennis player andre agassi.,man, warrior, courageous,male,male, male
- Andreaandrea as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name is andrea) is very ahn-free-ah, a dree-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of andrea is "man, male". the word "andreia" or feminine form of andrew or andreas, much preferred to the mixture of variants. also as a nickname for alexandra. the name was not used in the middle ages, but since the 17th century. century. actresses andie macdowell, andrea mcardle.,bold,masculine,strong, and manly
- BanjoAndrew Barton "Banjo" Paterson was a poet who wrote the lyrics to the song "Walzing Matilda" which is the unofficial national song of Australia ., Andrew Barton "Banjo" Paterson was a poet who wrote the lyrics to the song "Walzing Matilda" which is the unofficial national song of Australia .
- Andreasandrés, a young man named (with less frequency that the girls name andrew) is of greek origin, and the importance of andreas is "man, warrior". the original of the new testament in greek, the form of andrew. the masculinity is that this name refers to, it is through the obligations of a man in the patriarchal society of ancient greece. the first duty of a man was, for the protection of your home, and this name is translated sometimes as "warrior". also the shape of the andre.,male,strong and masculine,male, male
- AndonisLatin - Priceless, Inestimable; Greek - Man; Manly; A variant of name is Anthony and Andrew, Latin - Priceless, Inestimable, Greek - Man, Manly, A variant of name is Anthony and Andrew
- Andersunlike as a girl's name is pronounced differently. it is of scandinavian and greek origin, and the meaning is different, "man, warrior". variant of andrew.,man, warrior,son of andrew,strong and male,male, male
- AdrusA form of Andrew; a diligent and sociable individual, A form of Andrew, a diligent and sociable individual
- Wylieof the difficult river,of wylye,wylie as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of wylie is clever, crafty. literary agents, andrew wylie.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name