- Name :anderson
- Meaning :andrew, son of,the son of a different way,the son of andrew,son of andrew: man, courageous
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For anderson
- Pamelaof all honey,all sweet,pamela how to a girl's name is pronounced pam-eh-lah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of pamela is "honey; all the candy". a poetic of the invention of the 16. century. actresses pam dawber, pamela reed, pamela anderson; tennis celebrities pam shriver.,sweet
- Marianbitter, or from the sea,marian how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-ee-ahn. it is the french, latin and hebrew origin, and the meaning of marian is "star of the sea; of grace." blend of mary (latin) "star of the sea") and ann (hebrew) "he (god) has been from me"; variant of mary; anglisierte form of marion. in the middle ages, dissemination and revived in the beginning of the victorian era. the singer marian anderson; robin hood ' s love maid marian; in the track of celebrities, marion jones.,rebel
- Maxwellof maccus' the pen,great current,maxwell as a girl's name is pronounced maks-wel. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of maxwell is "mack' s stream". the location, the name. mack was probably based on the name of magnus (latin) "great". see also mac. the editor maxwell perskins; the playwright maxwell anderson.,pool of maccus,the pool of maccus, great
- Loniloni how to a girl's name is pronounced lah-nee. it is hebrew, and latin, and the importance of loni is "the oak; the lion". variant of alona (hebrew) "oak" or leona (latin) "lion". in modern usage, is probably due to the actress loni anderson. see also lani.
- Judithof judea,a jewish wife of judaea judea,woman,judith how to a girl's name is pronounced joo-dith. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of judith "from judea; jewish". biblical name. in the apocrypha, judith is a jewish heroine, who promoted the hebrew army to victory over the assyrians. the actress ms. judith anderson; movie critic judith crist; chess player judit polgar. also the form i.,woman of judea
- Junajohn's name is a maiden name of latin origin. juna, a variant of the new elegant name of the month of june, in the u. s. through the actors bradford anderson, who chose her for his daughter, whose center, the name, meredith, is the name anderson-new hampshire hometown. juna, which belongs to the fresher feeling that the names of girl with j to start. during juna was used to 30 baby girls in the united states in the last year, is a top 50 girl name in germany. juna can also be thought of as a relative of djuna, the same created, the name of the writer djuna barnes.
- AndersonnSon of Andrew who is a mighty, manly and hard working defender, Son of Andrew who is a mighty, manly and hard working defender
- AndersonScandinavian- Son Of Andrew; Latin - Priceless; Old Greek - Manly; Brave, Scandinavian- Son Of Andrew, Latin - Priceless, Old Greek - Manly, Brave
- Sherwoodclear the forest of sherwood,in the county of wood,sherwood as a young man by the name is pronounced sher-wood. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of sherwood is a brilliant wooden floor". place-name: the sherwood forest, the home of the legendary hero robin hood and his men. the playwright robert sherwood; author sherwood anderson.
- Ibafter the ib as a boy's name (also as girl's name ib) is an association of origin, and the meaning of ib is "baal' s promise." baal was an old god of the semites. dancers of ballet ib anderson.
- AndersOld Greek - Man; Manly; Virility; Latin - Priceless; A variant of name Anderson, Old Greek - Man, Manly, Virility, Latin - Priceless, A variant of name Anderson
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name