- Name :anders
- Meaning :unlike as a girl's name is pronounced differently. it is of scandinavian and greek origin, and the meaning is different, "man, warrior". variant of andrew.,man, warrior,son of andrew,strong and male,male, male
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For anders
- Dionson of heaven and earth,dion as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name dion), is very stain-on-a-dee-a. it is of greek origin. abbreviation of dionysius. diandre and diondre are mixtures of dion and andre. the singer dion (dion and the first games); football player deion sanders. also the form of dennis.,the god of wine and festivity
- Maxwellof maccus' the pen,great current,maxwell as a girl's name is pronounced maks-wel. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of maxwell is "mack' s stream". the location, the name. mack was probably based on the name of magnus (latin) "great". see also mac. the editor maxwell perskins; the playwright maxwell anderson.,pool of maccus,the pool of maccus, great
- Christianchristian as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name christian) is very kris-chen. it is of latin origin, and the importance of christian is "follower of christ". from the latin christianus, a girl 's name in the middle ages it was used as a male name, possibly due to the success of john bunyan' s "pilgrim' s progress" (1684), whose hero is called christian. the name of christ is from greek khristos, that is to say, it translates the hebrew term "messiah" means "anointed". in denmark, the name was used by the ten kings since the 15th century. century. a famous institution was the author danish hans christian andersen (1805-1875). actor christian slater; french fashion designer christian dior, christian lacroix, dr. christiaan barnard.,christian man,christian as a girl' name (also more frequent than kids his name christian) is very kris-t'-ynn. it is of latin origin, and the importance of christian is "follower of christ". from the latin christianus. christ is from greek khristos, a translation of the hebrew term "messiah" means "anointed". christian and christiana, is for the woman in the middle ages, but through the 18th century, christina was the most common form..,followers of christ, anointed
- Loniloni how to a girl's name is pronounced lah-nee. it is hebrew, and latin, and the importance of loni is "the oak; the lion". variant of alona (hebrew) "oak" or leona (latin) "lion". in modern usage, is probably due to the actress loni anderson. see also lani.
- Pamelaof all honey,all sweet,pamela how to a girl's name is pronounced pam-eh-lah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of pamela is "honey; all the candy". a poetic of the invention of the 16. century. actresses pam dawber, pamela reed, pamela anderson; tennis celebrities pam shriver.,sweet
- Marianbitter, or from the sea,marian how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-ee-ahn. it is the french, latin and hebrew origin, and the meaning of marian is "star of the sea; of grace." blend of mary (latin) "star of the sea") and ann (hebrew) "he (god) has been from me"; variant of mary; anglisierte form of marion. in the middle ages, dissemination and revived in the beginning of the victorian era. the singer marian anderson; robin hood ' s love maid marian; in the track of celebrities, marion jones.,rebel
- Judithof judea,a jewish wife of judaea judea,woman,judith how to a girl's name is pronounced joo-dith. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of judith "from judea; jewish". biblical name. in the apocrypha, judith is a jewish heroine, who promoted the hebrew army to victory over the assyrians. the actress ms. judith anderson; movie critic judith crist; chess player judit polgar. also the form i.,woman of judea
- Junajohn's name is a maiden name of latin origin. juna, a variant of the new elegant name of the month of june, in the u. s. through the actors bradford anderson, who chose her for his daughter, whose center, the name, meredith, is the name anderson-new hampshire hometown. juna, which belongs to the fresher feeling that the names of girl with j to start. during juna was used to 30 baby girls in the united states in the last year, is a top 50 girl name in germany. juna can also be thought of as a relative of djuna, the same created, the name of the writer djuna barnes.
- Seinethe name of your is a girl name . the river rises, as a new bookmark name, and the names of the rivers are also increasingly for our son. its meanders by the city of paris, with dozens of bridges over the river at several points. offers throughout history, and in many representations in art and literature. while their power to do a difficult first name, it could be a fascinating center of opportunities for parents, in love with paris.
- Sandersthe defenders of the men,to defend the men,sanders as the name of children in the middle of english origin, and the importance of sanders is "the son of alejandro".,son of alexander
- Sandordefender-the man who,in greek, "defending men,"says sandor as a name of children hungarian and greek origin, and the meaning of sandor is "man' s defend." variant of alexander. the writer sandor mary. also the shape of the sander. also the manner of sanders. the hungarian form of sandy.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name