- Name :ander
- Meaning :male, male
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For ander
- Evangod has been gracious or stone or right hander or youth., god has been gracious or stone or right hander or youth.
- Leoleo as a young man, of the name, pronounced lee-oh. it is of latin origin, and the importance of leo is "lion". a common name in the roman period, and the name of 13 popes, including leo the great (fifth century), the treaty successfully to attila, when the vandals conquered rome. the author leo tolstoy; actor leo g. carroll. also the form of leander. also in the form of leonard. also the shape of the leopold.,lion,lion, man
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- Matthewthe gift of god,gift of god,matthew how to a girl's name is pronounced math-yoo. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of mateo is "gift of god". biblical: the name of one of the twelve apostles, wrote the first gospel account of jesus. his name is a form of the hebrew name mattathia. the alternate spelling mathew is a surname of english variant of spelling. the actor matthew broderick, matthew modine, matthew perry, matthew mcconaughey, matt leblanc, matt damon; photographer mathew brady; poet matthew arnold; tennis celebrities, mats wilander.
- Alexanderalejandro as a boy's name (also less often than the girls of name alexander) is pronounced al-ek-zan-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of alexander, is the man and his defender, warrior". the latin form of the greek name alexandros. the name was probably coined originally as a title of the goddess hera, wife of zeus. alexander the great (356-323 bc) conquered and ruled the greater part of the known world before his death at the age of 33. the story describes him as a man of high physical courage, impulsive energy, and the fire of the imagination. it was a real name in scotland. see also lexer. the english poet alexander pope; american statesman alexander hamilton; actors sir alec guinness, alec baldwin; american secretary of state alexander haig; soviet writer and dissident alexander solzhenitsyn; writer alexandre dumas.,defender of man,defender of men, warriors,defenders of the people,the defence of the men
- Kirablack,kira as a girl's name is pronounced keer-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of kira is "lord". variant of kyra. familiar, by the character of commander kira on the tv series "star trek: deep space nine.",dark little girls,throne
- Dionson of heaven and earth,dion as a young man by the name (less often that the girls name dion), is very stain-on-a-dee-a. it is of greek origin. abbreviation of dionysius. diandre and diondre are mixtures of dion and andre. the singer dion (dion and the first games); football player deion sanders. also the form of dennis.,the god of wine and festivity
- Leanderleander how a young man, of the name, pronounced lee-on-the. it is of greek origin, and the importance of leander is "lion man". greek mythology: leander sponge by the hellespont to visit his beloved, hero. saint leander (vii century), was a spanish saint.,lion man,lion-man,strong as a lion
- Alastairalastair as a boy's name (also as girl's name alastair), is of scottish and greek origin, and the importance of alastair is "man' s defend." scottish variant of alistair, alexander. the majority of the varieties are different phonetics of the spellings of his name. tv commentator alistair cooke; actor alistair sim.,alastair like a girl " - a name (also as a young man by the name of alastair), is of scottish and greek origin, and the importance of alastair is "man' s defend." scottish variant of alexander.,defender of man,the defence of the men
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name