- Name :alfred
- Meaning :advice of the elves,of alfred how to a girl's name is pronounced al-fred. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of alfred is "eleven, the council of magic". a rather common name before the norman conquest of england, with the name of alfred the great (ninth century), king of wessex. of queen victoria, he called his second son, alfred. the name was revived in the 19th century, but has faded since. an unlikely choice for parents because of the dent alfred e. neuman from "mad magazine". alfie is a pet-form; alfredo (al-fray-doh) is the latin form. the poet alfred tennyson; movie director alfred hitchcock.,eleven counsel,eleven rule/advisor,wise counselor
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For alfred
- FreddieDiminutive of Frederick or Alfred, it refers to a peaceful king, Diminutive of Frederick or Alfred, it refers to a peaceful king
- Fredacouncil of the elves,freda how to a girl name is german origin, and the meaning of freda is "peaceful". abbreviation of different names such as alfredo, elfrida, frederica and winifred. frida is popular in spain. freddie is the pet-form. the artist frida kahlo.,of peace,
- AlfredaElf Counsel, Elf Strength, Inspired Advice, Old Peace, Supernatural Magical Counsel, A form of Elfreda
- AlfridWise Counselor; Old English : Elf Counsel ; A variant of name Alfred, Wise Counselor, Old English : Elf Counsel , A variant of name Alfred
- Friedafrieda how to a girl name is very free-dah. it is of german origin and the importance of frieda is "lady". also the shape of the alfredo. also the shape of elfrida.,the peace, the joy,the peaceful solution of the rulers
- Elfridaelf power,elfrida, as a girl's name is pronounced free-dah. it is the latin and alt-english origin, and the meaning of elfrida is "elf, magical beings of force." 19th-century revival of the female name ælfpryd. you may also have been influenced by the old english name ædelpryd (see audrey). it was a common noble name is of anglo-saxon england, with the support of a daughter of king alfred, and mother of ethelred not. he was an eighth-century hermit saint, known as saint alfrida. see also alfredo.
- AlfridaElf Counsel, Elf Strength, Inspired Advice, Old Peace, Supernatural Magical Counsel, A form of Alfreda
- Alverdinealverdine as a girl's name is altenglischen origin and the importance of alverdine is "eleven, the council of magic". rare feminine form of alfred. alfredo is more frequent.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name