- Name :alban
- Meaning :alban as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of alban "from alba". from the latin name albanus, so that you can ethnic, the name of a city in the roman empire called alba "white". it may also represent a latin form of an english name that is derived from the celtic word "alp" for "rock, rock". the first christian martyr on british soil, saint alban (third century), after the cathedral of the city (which is also a place of pilgrimage) is the name. the name may also be derived from the albion, a poetic name for the united kingdom,alba,white, or the man of alba
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For alban
- Verafaith,vera how to a girl's name is pronounced veer-ah. it is the russian and slavic origin, and the importance of the vera faith. it is also sometimes associated with the latin word verus meaning truth, and can also derive from albania verë means summer. the nickname of geneva and veronica. the name of two of the most popular writers of the late-19th century. the actress vera miles; fashion designer vera wang.,truth, truth
- ArianGreek - Braver; Albanian - Golden Life; A variant of name is Arion, Greek - Braver, Albanian - Golden Life, A variant of name is Arion
- Albionalbion as a boy's name is pronounced al-bee-on. is the latin and celtic origin, and the importance of albion "white; rock, rock". albion is an ancient poetic name for the united kingdom. derived from the latin "albus", the white cliffs seen from the sea, or the celtic "alp". it is used in england until the 1930s. see also alban.,white country - united kingdom
- Zanathe name zana is a girl of the names of polish origin. international possibility, that belongs to england and to israel, poland, latvia and albania.
- Albinalbin how to a girl's name is pronounced al-bin. it is of english origin, and the importance of albin is white, with light skin". the root of the word "albino". often, in the roman and medieval times. see also alban.,the fair,hellhäutig,white
- BesnikTraditional Albanian name, meaning "faithful" or "loyal", Traditional Albanian name, meaning "faithful" or "loyal"
- BalbanHe was the ninth sultan of the Mamluk dynasty of Delhi.The name symbolizes power., He was the ninth sultan of the Mamluk dynasty of Delhi.The name symbolizes power.
- Erminusan Albanian word meaning wind from the Ion seas., an Albanian word meaning wind from the Ion seas.
- SurrojeA place name. One who is from an Albanian village Surroj, A place name. One who is from an Albanian village Surroj
- Albiniaalbinia, as a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of albinia "i know right". female of alban and albin. from the same root as "albino".,white, fair
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name