- Name :Aissa
- Meaning :God saves, God saves
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Aissa
- Lorenzocity of the laurels,from laurentium,laurel,lawrence as a girl's name is pronounced lor-ren-zoh. is of spanish, italian and latin origin, and the importance of lorenzo "of laurentum". variant of lawrence. lorenzo de'medici was a renaissance patron of michaelangelo and da vinci. see also renzo. the actor lorenzo lamas.,the man from laurentum
- Cosmocosmo as a name of children of italian and greek origin, and the importance of cosmo is "order, harmony, beauty". italian form of the greek cosmas. saint cosmos, a martyr, patron saint of the italian city of milan, and the name was most common is by the fame of cosimo de' medici, grand duke of tuscany and one of the most important patrons of the italian renaissance. his friend, the duke of gordon, took the name of the united kingdom in the 17 century. now is also the name of a football team.,courtesy, order,order, the beauty
- Raphaelgod has healed,god heals,rafael as a girl's name is pronounced rah-fah-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of raphael "healing of god". the name of an archangel in the apocryphal book of tobit, can be one which occurs because the water of the pool of bethesda to give it healing powers. famous italian renaissance artists raphael was a contemporary of da vinci and michelangelo. the name became popular in the 16, 17., and the 19th century. painter raphael sanzio; author rafe yglesias.
- Aquilaaquila as a young man by the name is of latin origin, and the importance of aquila is "eagle". despite the female -to-extension that uses the box 19ten century, as the renaissance of an old roman name. aquila is also the name of a constellation.,eagle,large as an eagle
- Lavinialavinia how to a girl's name is pronounced la-vee-nee-ah. it is of latin origin. the name of the legendary mother of the roman people. its name may derive from lavinium, the name of an etruscan city, the most ancient of rome. names classic revived in the renaissance, and re-used in the 18th century.,clear it is,the woman of rome
- Lucretialucretia how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-kree-sha. it is of latin origin, and the importance of lucretia is "correct". also possibly of etruscan origin and of uncertain meaning. the name of a matron, roman, who has committed suicide in public protest against the shame. during the renaissance, darker associations have been given the name through lucretia borgia, sister of cesare borgia.,the success and wealth,and the wealth of the
- Vicenzavicenza, a girl name. place-name: the italian city famous for its architecture, as in the building of the great renaissance architect palladio.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name