- Name :Aeneas
- Meaning :Praise or a praiseworthy, a hero from Trojan war, Praise or a praiseworthy, a hero from Trojan war
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Aeneas
- Gaetanoof gaeta, italy,from the city of gaeta,gaetano as a young man, name, italian, and latin, and the importance of gaetano "from gaeta". italian form of latin caietanus, with reference to a person from caieta (now gaeta), a town in the south of italy. according to legend, the place was named after aeneas' nurse, caieta, who had died. caieta may also be a derivation of kaiadas, a greek place, for the execution of prisoners. the name of a 16th-century italian saint cajetan, who helped the poor of naples.
- HaliusA companion of Aeneas, a charachter from Roman Mythology, A companion of Aeneas, a charachter from Roman Mythology
- AscaniusSon of Aeneas; majestic and talented; from Greek mythology, Son of Aeneas, majestic and talented, from Greek mythology
- Gaetanaof gaeta, italy,gaetana, as a girl's name is of italian and latin, and the importance of gaetana is "from gaeta". place-name: gaeta is a region in southern italy, supposedly named after aeneas' nurse who died.
- Ilionethe name ilione is a girl name . the eldest daughter of king priam and queen hecuba of troy, whose scepter was capable of, dido for aeneas.
- Periclesvery famous,all the glory,pericles as a young man by the name is of greek origin, and the importance of pericles is "very famous". name of a statesman in athens of greece (fourth century a. c.), who supports the democracy and the empire of athens. in the 19ten century, the slave owners in south america, at times, had slaves, the names classics such as pericles or aeneas, and is propagated, as in the families.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name