- Name :Aden
- Meaning :Handsome, adorned, Handsome, adorned
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For Aden
- KavyaPoetry in motion, Poem, Laden with sentiment, Worth, Learning, Foresight, With the qualities of a sage or poet learning, Kavya means Poetry in the motion, a Poem
- ZadenA variant transcription of Zayden which means to increase, A variant transcription of Zayden which means to increase
- KaavyaPoetry in motion, Poem, Laden with sentiment, Worth, Learning, Foresight, With the qualities of a sage or poet learning, Kaavya means Poetry, Motion
- Jadethe intestines, the love, the attraction,the green gem, gemstone,jade as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of baby girl jade) is of spanish origin. jewel name: semiprecious green stone. also the form of jaden. also the shape of the jadón.,jade as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name jade), is of english origin, and the importance of jade is "precious stone". jewel name: green gemstone it is believed that the magical force of protection against the diseases of the intestine. mick and bianca jagger, the name of his daughter jade. the actress jada pinkett.,stone of the page
- Dinahdinah how to a girl's name is pronounced dye near. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of dinah is "justified". it can also be used as a shortened form of a name such as claudin. biblical: jacob ' s only daughter. actresses dina merrill, dinah shore. also the shape of the adena.,god has led,god will judge avenged a
- Jadencombination of jay and aiden,god has heard,jaden as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name jaden), is of american origin. sometimes related to jadón, but rather a modern invented name of jade, first appeared in the united states in the 1990s. will smith and jada pinkett, have a son named jaden, probably from jada. jayden is a variant, popular.,it is not of importance,it is not yet clear
- CadanA variant of Cadell and Kaden. It means battle or companion., A variant of Cadell and Kaden. It means battle or companion.
- Bradenbraden how a young man name is pronounced bray-the. he is irish gaelic and the origin, and the meaning of braden is "descendant of bradán". transferred use of the surname irish. bradán is a personal name, meaning "salmon".,from the broad valley,salmon,son of bradan,broad valley
- Cadenfighter, warrior; or out of the land, the soil,caden as a young man, of the name, that is to say: kay-cave. is scottish, and the importance of caden is "son of cadam". the scottish surname mccadden. also as a variant of cade, in which case it is a modern fashion highlights similar names to aidan, braden and hayden.,wrestler,the son of cadan
- HadenBasically Abdul Muzanni was a narrator of Hadith., Basically Abdul Muzanni was a narrator of Hadith.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name