- Name :Abul
- Meaning :The servant or the servant of, The servant or the servant of
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Islam
Similar Names For Abul
- VedangFrom the Vedas, One of six sciences chanting, Ritual, Grammar, Vocabulary, Speech interpretation grammar
- Joycejoyce how to a girl's name is pronounced joyce. it is of latin origin, and the importance of joyce is the "lord". norman male name josce or josse, by jodocus, a latin form of a breton name, iodoc held by the seventh-century breton saint. in the middle ages is used. its use as a girl's name 16. nineteenth and twentieth centuries in the puritanern indicates, have been associated with the vocabulary word "joy." advice columnist dr. joyce brothers; the writer joyce carol oates.,the small lord,lord,happy, joyful,of the lord
- GoldyGoldy is a variant of Golda, Derived from the vocabulary word gold which denotes precious jewellery metal
- SamannazA beautiful lily of the valley. The name of Kurang, king of Zabulistan's daughter, who married King Jamshed.
- Gaegae, as a girl's name is of english origin, and the importance of the oee is "cheerful, happy". vocabulary the word gay. this was in the early 20th century through his happy importance, but rarely in the 1960s, when the word came to mean "homosexual". only in this way, the name is still in use.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name