- Name :Abraham
- Meaning :Father of a multitude, Father of a multitude
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Abraham
- IbrahimAbraham, Earth, Abraham, Earth a prophets name, A variant of Ebrahim, meaning father of many nations .
- Isaache laughs,and laughs,isaac as a young man by the name is pronounced " eye-zik. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isaac is "laughter". biblical: the only son of abraham through his wife sarah. the violinist itzhak (su-hahk) perlman; scientish isaac newton; the fisherman izaak walton, the authors isaac bashevis singer, isaac asimov; football player isaac bruce; singer, isaac hanson.,the laugh of the laughter it brings
- AbeForm of Abraham, meaning father of many or father's exalted, Form of Abraham, meaning father of many or father's exalted
- Avramavram as a young man by the name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of avram, he is the great father." source of the way of abram. also the way of abraham.
- Kalebthe devotion to god,dog,caleb as a name of children is very kay-leb. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of kaleb is "dog; tenacious and aggressive". variant of caleb. biblical name for a companion of moses and abraham.,to be true,very cute
- AverAver is the short form of Abraham and means father of multitude., Aver is the short form of Abraham and means father of multitude.
- AbrahanBrazilian version of Abraham, meaning father of multitudes., Brazilian version of Abraham, meaning father of multitudes.
- AberlinYiddish form of Abraham which means Father of a multitudes., Yiddish form of Abraham which means Father of a multitudes.
- AberYiddish form of Abraham which means Father of a might nation., Yiddish form of Abraham which means Father of a might nation.
- Ishmaelgod has heard the words of god hey,god will listen,ishmael as a boy's name is pronounced ebs-mah-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ishmael, "god hears". biblical: the son of abraham, that sarah ' s egyptian slave hagar. among his descendants were bedouin tribes and muhammad (seventh century), the founder of islam. literary: because ishmael, who was expelled, wandering in the desert, the name is often used to represent symbolically, as in the novel of herman melville's "moby dick".
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name