- Name :Abraham
- Meaning :Father of a multitude, Father of a multitude
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Abraham
- IbrahimAbraham, Earth, Abraham, Earth a prophets name, A variant of Ebrahim, meaning father of many nations .
- Isaache laughs,and laughs,isaac as a young man by the name is pronounced " eye-zik. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of isaac is "laughter". biblical: the only son of abraham through his wife sarah. the violinist itzhak (su-hahk) perlman; scientish isaac newton; the fisherman izaak walton, the authors isaac bashevis singer, isaac asimov; football player isaac bruce; singer, isaac hanson.,the laugh of the laughter it brings
- AbeForm of Abraham, meaning father of many or father's exalted, Form of Abraham, meaning father of many or father's exalted
- Avramavram as a young man by the name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of avram, he is the great father." source of the way of abram. also the way of abraham.
- Kalebthe devotion to god,dog,caleb as a name of children is very kay-leb. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of kaleb is "dog; tenacious and aggressive". variant of caleb. biblical name for a companion of moses and abraham.,to be true,very cute
- AverAver is the short form of Abraham and means father of multitude., Aver is the short form of Abraham and means father of multitude.
- AberlinYiddish form of Abraham which means Father of a multitudes., Yiddish form of Abraham which means Father of a multitudes.
- Ishmaelgod has heard the words of god hey,god will listen,ishmael as a boy's name is pronounced ebs-mah-el. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of ishmael, "god hears". biblical: the son of abraham, that sarah ' s egyptian slave hagar. among his descendants were bedouin tribes and muhammad (seventh century), the founder of islam. literary: because ishmael, who was expelled, wandering in the desert, the name is often used to represent symbolically, as in the novel of herman melville's "moby dick".
- AberYiddish form of Abraham which means Father of a might nation., Yiddish form of Abraham which means Father of a might nation.
- AbrahanBrazilian version of Abraham, meaning father of multitudes., Brazilian version of Abraham, meaning father of multitudes.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name