- Name :Abe
- Meaning :Form of Abraham, meaning father of many or father's exalted, Form of Abraham, meaning father of many or father's exalted
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Christianity,Islam
Similar Names For Abe
- NabeelNoble, Generous, The person who is having the quality of elevation of mind and exaltation of character.
- Bellawell, god is my oath,bella as a girl's name is pronounced bell-ah. it is the italian and latin, and the importance of the,, bella, bella". also a short form of isabel or isabella (hebrew) "god's promise". author/political bella deduction; author belva plain. also the shape of the arabella. also the form of elizabeth.,the promise of god
- Eliseelise as a girl's name is pronounced lee. it is of french and hebrew origin, and the meaning of elise is "god is my oath". abbreviation of elizabeth. the form élise was popular in france in the 17th century. century and has been well used as a name in english since the 19th century, probably, from the well-known one of 1810, beethoven's sonata "for elisa". also the form of elizabeth. also the shape of the elysia.,god is my oath,god promised,god fulfilled his promise of
- Lilylily,lily, flower,lily, flower (pure, innocent),lily as a girl's name is pronounced lil-ee. it is of latin origin. flower name on the old french, from latin lilium. the lily is a symbol of innocence and purity and beauty. actresses lillie langtry, lily taylor, lily tomlin, leelee sobieski. also the form of elizabeth. also in the form of lillian.
- Ellaeverything, everything; fairy maiden,all; the others, the strangers, and he/she,she, as a girl's name is pronounced in the ah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of it is that of "the other, the stranger". originally an acronym of the names of ali (see eleanor). also the pe form of alice, elbows, elvira isabel. it can also be a derivative of the german name of alja meaning "all". in the hebrew, it means "goddess". the name was introduced into britain by the normans. elle is a variant on familiar, the of supermodel elle macpherson. the singer ella fitzgerald. also the shape of the cinderella. also the form of helen.,the sympathy, the compassion,the young
- BeliaGod's promise a variant of Isabel (Hebrew) -form of Belle -Belia is unusual as a baby Female name. Its usage peaked modestly in 1931 with .5% of baby Females being named Belia. It was #962 in rank the
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name