- Name :Abdul
- Meaning :Knowledge, Person supposed to be religious in his or her faith tradition
- Gender :Boy
- Numerology :4
- Syllables :3.5
- Religion :muslim
Similar Names For Abdul
- AbdullahServant of God (Allah), God's slave or servant of Allah, Islamic mystic Muhammad's father name was Abdullah.
- SireenA narrator of Hadith from the prophet (Saw), Another narrator of Hadith by the same name was the sister of mariah al-qabtiyah, Al-maqooqus of egypt (She was the daughter of Ibn Abdullah Ibn Masood), She who is the wife of a man who is a companion of the Prophet
- Izza An-NisaShe narrated Hadith (She was the daughter of Muhammad bin Abdul Aziz bin Ali bin hibbat Allah bin khuldoon)
- HadenBasically Abdul Muzanni was a narrator of Hadith., Basically Abdul Muzanni was a narrator of Hadith.
- TufaylahThis was the name of the freed slave of al-waleed bin Abdullah, She transmitted Hadith from Sayyidah Ayshah ra, The name of the unbound slave of Al-waleed bin Abdulla.
- AbdurVariant of Arabic name Abdul which means servant, Variant of Arabic name Abdul which means servant
- AbdulahadA person who serves only one human being at a time, A person who serves only one human being at a time
- AbdulahVariant of Abdullah (Arabic) that means God or Allah's servant, Variant of Abdullah (Arabic) that means God or Allah's servant
- Kareemgenerous or noble person,kind, generous,kareem as a name of children is very kah-reem. it is of arabic origin, and the importance of kareem is "generous, giving". the koran lists generosity as one of the 99 attributes of god. basketball great kareem abdul-jabbar.,elegant, sophisticated,
- Paulapaula how to a girl's name is pronounced paw-lah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of paula is "small". feminine of paul. a roman name, and holy name. paula was among the early christians , probably in honor of saint paul. it was not widely used in english-speaking countries until the 20th century. meanwhile, it has mainly been used as a german name. the actress paulette godard; the singer paula abdul.,small,small, small
- ZalfaThis was the name of a distinguished woman of her times, She was Hajib known as umm al-hajib Abdul Malik
- AbdulahiA follower who works for Allah and it is form of Abdullahi, A follower who works for Allah and it is form of Abdullahi
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name