- Name :Abbot
- Meaning :Father; A Variant of Abba, Father, A Variant of Abba
- Gender :Boy
- Religion :Judaism
Similar Names For Abbot
- Mendelsmall man,mendel, as a young man by the name is of persian origin. variant of menachem. it is also possible (semitic) "wisdom". the father of modern genetics, gregor mendel, was a 19th-century-austrian priest and abbot, an order of monks.,the comforter,or wise or knowledgeable
- Marmadukefollowers of maedoc,followers of maedoc,marmaduke, as a name of children and of irish or gaelic origin, and the meaning of marmaduke is "the followers of the saint maedoc". the most famous of a series of holy name maedoc was in the sixth century, abbot of clonmore in ireland. the name is unlikely to english upper-class connotations.
- Odoodo that the guys of his name. variant of otto (alt-english) "wealth". the -a-the extension is, in general, in a german or scandinavian name. saint odo was one that dates back to the ix century, the french saint, was abbott at the famous monastery of cluny.,ric, rich
- Odiloodilo as a name of children german origin, and the meaning of odilo is "happy or rich in the battle." of the root of the name otthild. saint odilo was an 11th century monk and abbot of the influential monastery of cluny, who initiated the observation of all souls' day, the day 2. november. the french painter odilon redon.
- Eunaneunan as a name of children, irish and scottish, and the importance of eunan is "horror". diminutive of adomnae, which means "great fear". as anglisierte form of the gaelic name ádhamhnán, diminutive of ádhamh, the gaelic form of adam. the name of the seventh-century saint who was abbot of iona and biographer of saint columba.
- CeolfrihA level- headed, balanced and daring; an abbot, A level- headed, balanced and daring, an abbot
- CeolfrithAn abbot; they have a balanced and stable head, An abbot, they have a balanced and stable head
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name