- Name :Zeal
- Meaning :One who has great energy; A very enthusiastic man; A passionate Man, One who has great energy, A very enthusiastic man, A passionate Man
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For Zeal
- AgamyaKnowledge, Wisdom, A beautiful maiden who has the zeal to learn and gain knowledge and wisdom about everything she lays interests on.
- NealChampion, Cloud, Passionate, Crow, Talktive person, Blue, Indigo, Sapphire, Treasure, A mountain, Zealous, adoring, zealous, fervent.
- Xeniahospitable, welcoming,woman of hospitality,xenia as a girl's name is pronounced zayn-yah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of xenia is guest, stranger. the new zealand production of the television series xena: warrior princess has pointed out, xena (zee-close) as a girl's name.
- Emilianothis name means someone who is industrious and has the zeal to work hard., this name means someone who is industrious and has the zeal to work hard.
- Rhysenthusiasm,with enthusiasm, with zeal and passion,fervor,rhys as a young man by the name is pronounced rees. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of rhys is "enthusiasm". mother tongue welsh form of reece. the actor roger rhys. also the form of rice.,works
- EdanOne who is born out of fire; is zealous; fiery; a delight, One who is born out of fire, is zealous, fiery, a delight
- Hebethe offering as a girl's name is pronounced hee-bee. it is of greek origin, and the meaning of the offering is "young". of hêbos. greek mythology: hebe, the goddess of youth and cupbearer of the gods. the name of a species of flowering plant, native of new zealand. first in england in the late 19th century.,young people,young people
- HaasimOne who live the life with zeal, ardor and enthusiasm., One who live the life with zeal, ardor and enthusiasm.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name