- Name :zea
- Meaning :grain zea, a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of zea is grain. also the shape of the zia.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For zea
- AgamyaKnowledge, Wisdom, A beautiful maiden who has the zeal to learn and gain knowledge and wisdom about everything she lays interests on.
- NealChampion, Cloud, Passionate, Crow, Talktive person, Blue, Indigo, Sapphire, Treasure, A mountain, Zealous, adoring, zealous, fervent.
- Xeniahospitable, welcoming,woman of hospitality,xenia as a girl's name is pronounced zayn-yah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of xenia is guest, stranger. the new zealand production of the television series xena: warrior princess has pointed out, xena (zee-close) as a girl's name.
- ZealOne who has great energy; A very enthusiastic man; A passionate Man, One who has great energy, A very enthusiastic man, A passionate Man
- Emilianothis name means someone who is industrious and has the zeal to work hard., this name means someone who is industrious and has the zeal to work hard.
- Rhysenthusiasm,with enthusiasm, with zeal and passion,fervor,rhys as a young man by the name is pronounced rees. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of rhys is "enthusiasm". mother tongue welsh form of reece. the actor roger rhys. also the form of rice.,works
- EdanOne who is born out of fire; is zealous; fiery; a delight, One who is born out of fire, is zealous, fiery, a delight
- HaasimOne who live the life with zeal, ardor and enthusiasm., One who live the life with zeal, ardor and enthusiasm.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name