- Name :xandra
- Meaning :the man is the defender,protector of mankind,xandra, as a girl's name is pronounced zan-drah. it is of greek origin. variant of alexandra.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For xandra
- Andreaandrea as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name is andrea) is very ahn-free-ah, a dree-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of andrea is "man, male". the word "andreia" or feminine form of andrew or andreas, much preferred to the mixture of variants. also as a nickname for alexandra. the name was not used in the middle ages, but since the 17th century. century. actresses andie macdowell, andrea mcardle.,bold,masculine,strong, and manly
- Sandradefender of humanity,the defense of men,is the protector of mankind,sandra how to a girl's name is pronounced san-drah, sahn-drah. it is of english origin. abbreviation of alexandra (greek) "man is to defend" via alessandra (in italian). the comedian sandra bernhard; actresses sandrine bonnaire, sondra locke, sandra dee, sandra bullock; supreme court justice, sandra day o ' connor. also the form of cassandra.
- Tiggythe name tiggy is a girl name . an energetic nick name from time to time in england, especially in the telegraph-reading circles. it is traditional for the abbreviation of "antigone", but today, that is so often given as an independent name. a remarkable institution is the former nanny to the princes william and harry, tiggy legge-bourke, who was, in fact, alexandra was born.
- Lysandraliberator,lysandra, as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of lysandra is "man' s defend." variant of alexandra.
- Sondradefender of humanity,sondra how is a girl name. variant of sandra, alexandra (greek) "man is to defend." the actress sondra locke. also the form of cassandra.
- Lexiedefender of humanity,the advocate of the people,lexie as a girl's name is pronounced lek-see. it is of greek origin, and the importance of lexie is "man' s defend." short for alexis and alexandra.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name