- Name :wynn
- Meaning :the fair, white, blessed,swift runner, fair,wynn as a boy's name (also as girl's name wynn), is pronounced win. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of wynn friend. it is also possible (welsh) white. some of the variants that are listed in english surnames in rare use as a name. also the shape of the elwin.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For wynn
- Gwynethblessed, happy,happy, blessed,and gwyneth as a girl name of welsh origin, and the meaning of gwyneth is "i know right". the welsh district name of gwynned, probably gwen's, with the meaning of "i know right". it can also be a derivation of gwynaeth, meaning "happiness, happiness". its use in the english-speaking world, it seems that, due to the popular writer harriet annie hughes (19th century), whose pseudonym was gwyneth vaughan. the actress gwyneth paltrow. also the form of gwendolen.,happy, woman,white
- Keenanold,old,descendant of the fair child,keenan as a boy's name is pronounced kee-nen. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of keenan is "old". see also kenan and keane. the actor keenan wynn, keenan ivory wayans; football player keenan mccardell.,little old
- Winstonof wina city,the stone of joy,the wine of the city,winston as a girl's name is pronounced win-stun. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of winston is joyful stone. of wynnstan. in the middle ages wynnstan name changed to the name of a place. the former british prime minister, sir winston churchill, who received their name from your family, the connectivity in the region, and that he has, because the name of the modern connotations of courage and eloquence. also the name of a popular brand of cigarettes.
- Wynnethe fair, white, blessed,wynne as a girl's name (also known as boy's name wynne) is welsh origin and meaning of wynne is fair pur. also the form of gwendolen. also in the form of gwyneth. also the form of winifred.
- Elwynnthis name means a wise friend or magical fair white being, this name means a wise friend or magical fair white being
- MarwynnCeltic - Friend of the Sea; Marvelous; Sea Lover; A form of Marvin, Celtic - Friend of the Sea, Marvelous, Sea Lover, A form of Marvin
- MerewinaA variant of Merewen which is derived from name Merewynn which means renowned joy, great pleasure, splendid delight
- GoodwynnePeople with this name will be talented and understandable. These persons will be the phhilosopher, scholoars or teachers., People with this name will be talented and understandable. These persons will be the phhilosopher, scholoars or teachers.
- MelwynnOld English - Sword Friend; Polished Chief; Protector; A variant of Melvin, Old English - Sword Friend, Polished Chief, Protector, A variant of Melvin
- Ethelwynnea maculinized Old English word meaning a noble friend., a maculinized Old English word meaning a noble friend.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name