- Name :wren
- Meaning :small songbird,wren as a girl's name is altenglischen of origin. bird-noun: a small brown singing bird.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For wren
- LawrenceHe who came from the ancient Italian Laurentum, He who came from the ancient Italian Laurentum
- Lorenzocity of the laurels,from laurentium,laurel,lawrence as a girl's name is pronounced lor-ren-zoh. is of spanish, italian and latin origin, and the importance of lorenzo "of laurentum". variant of lawrence. lorenzo de'medici was a renaissance patron of michaelangelo and da vinci. see also renzo. the actor lorenzo lamas.,the man from laurentum
- LovrencoCroatian form of Lawrence, meaning from Laurentum., Croatian form of Lawrence, meaning from Laurentum.
- Larrycity of the laurels,from laurentium,of laurentum, italy,larry how to a girl's name is pronounced ee. it is of english and latin, the origin and meaning of larry is "from laurentum". abbreviation of lawrence and laurence, often as a single name. basketball player larry bird; actor/comedian larry david.,the man from laurentum
- Taylorcloth cutter,an, the tailor, clothes,cutter, cutting,taylor as a boy's name (also used regularly by most of the names of girl's taylor) it is very tay-ler. it is of middle english old french origin, and the importance of taylor "schneider; to cut". norman french word "account with c". professional first name and the surname in the 19th century. 12. the u.s. president zachary taylor, director taylor hackford; football player lawrence taylor, singer james and livingston taylor.,taylor as a girl' name (also used, in general, less than kids his name to taylor) is very tay-ler. it is of middle english old french origin, and the importance of taylor "schneider; to cut". name professional. it became popular through the signs the name of taylor in the soap opera "the rich and famous", "all my children" and "melrose place".
- Larronlarron than kids his name. modern name: it is possible that the blend of darron with a variant of lawrence.
- Lawsonlaurence ' s son,lawson,▲, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of lawson, is the "son of lawrence". often used as a first name since 1850. author robert lawson.,son of lorenzo,the son of lawrence
- LabrencisLatvian variant of Lawrence. It means laurel or bay., Latvian variant of Lawrence. It means laurel or bay.
- Larscity of laurel,crowned with laurel,lars as a young man by the name pronounced larz. it is of scandinavian origin. variant of lawrence. artist carl larsson.,person from laurentum
- Laurenzathe name laurenza is a girl name of italian origin. rare, exotic and nice, laurenza, could be a perfect honor to the name of an old laura or lawrence. the count laurenza, under the stranger-still-usable italian names for girls.
- Gertrudegertrude how to a girl's name is pronounced ger-trood. it is of old german origin, and the importance of gertrude is "strong spear". of gâr, gêr "spear" and "real force". saint gertrude of nivelles was the seventh century saint. also the name of the 13th-century mystic called gertrude the great. the writer gertrude stein; actress gertrude lawrence.,lance, the force,the strength and the spear,the spear stronger
- Martinmars, the roman god of war,martin how to a girl's name is pronounced mart-en-mar-teen. it is of latin origin, and the importance of martin is "dedicated to mars". the name comes from roman mars. saint martin de porres (16th and 17th century), a man of mixed spanish and indian blood, is the patron of the work of intercultural dialogue, justice and harmony. the protestant reformer martin luther also affected the name of the 19ten century. defenders of civil rights martin luther king, jr; president martin van buren; the film director martin scorsese; actors martin short, martin lawrence.,represents mars,servant of mars, god of war,kriegsähnlichen
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name