- Name :winter
- Meaning :winter season,winter season, as a boys' name (also more common for girls to name winter), is the old english origin. the season name. the musician paul winter.,winter as a girl, the name is used (less often than the guys of your name winter), is pronounced in the winter. it is the old english origin. the season name. spring, summer and autumn, the season of name.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For winter
- HemantGold or Lord Buddha, Early winter, An early winter that is the most beautiful season of the entire year
- Demetriusdemetrius as a name of children is very is-mee-tree-us. it is of greek origin, and the importance of demetrius is "follower of demeter". mythology: demeter is the greek goddess of the harvest and the harvest. his resignation, for part of the year her daughter persephone must spend with the god of the underworld, which is the reason for the winter. san demetrio (fourth century), together with saint george, the patron saint of the crusaders. composer dimitri shostakovich.,pendant of demeter,followers of demeter
- Hermionegood messenger,hermione as a girl's name is pronounced her-my-oh-nee. it is of greek origin, and the importance of hermione is "messenger". mythology: the name of the daughter of helen of troy, and menelaus. feminine derivative of hermes (see hermia). literary shakespeare uses the name of the female patient, "a winter ' s tale". the actress hermione gingold.,messenger, earthly,of the pillar of the queen,the interpreter
- Yulechristmas,yule, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of yule, winter solstice. the time of year, to december 21, the pagan winter feast. now my christmas.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name