- Name :wim
- Meaning :the strength of mind and the protection of
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For wim
- Williamdecided protection,the strength of mind and the protection of the brave protectors,william how to a girl's name is pronounced wil-yum. it is of old german origin, and the importance of william is strong protector. of wil, with the meaning of be, desire and the helmet, with the meaning helmet, protection. for a long time after the norman conquest in 1066 ad, three of the four english guys that were there some way the conqueror, the name of william. abbreviations and variants, are met in common the fundamental meaning of to be, probably or resolved. william was a real name in the united kingdom for almost a thousand years. the firstborn son of the current prince of wales, named william. see also willard. the playwright william shakespeare; the actor willem dafoe, william hurt, billy crudup, bill pullman, film director wim wenders; poet william blake; author william faulkner; us president william h. harrison, william h. taft, william mckinley; bill clinton.,with gold plated helmet
- Markgod of war, macho, male, ross, horse,also how a young man name is very next to him. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the brand is "dedicated to mars". anglisierte version of marcus. biblical: the roman surname of john mark, a missionary companion of peter and paul and writer, one of the four evangelienberichte of jesus. the famous writer mark twain (actually samuel clemens) has its name from the call of mississippi boatman: "mark twain!", this means that the water was two fathoms deep. explorer marco polo; the choreographer mark morris; new york governor mario cuomo; swimmer mark spitz; baseball player mark mcgwire; fashion designer marc jacobs, actor mark harmon, mark wahlberg.,represents mars, warlike,warring
- Tracyfrom the place of thracius,of tracy, in france,of thrace,tracy as a boy's name (also as a girl name tracy) is pronounced tray-see. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of tracy is warlike. last appointments before the norman conquest. also possibly from a norman french name of the city is based at a gala latin personal name, thrax or thracius, whose meaning has been lost. the actor tracey walter; author tracy kidder; basketball player tracy mcgrady.,tracy as a girl's name (also known as boy's name tracy) is pronounced tray-see. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of tracy is warlike. possibly, a nickname for theresa (greek) the summer or derived from a norman french name of the city is based on a french-latin the names of people, whose meaning has been lost. the character of tracy lord, played by katherine hepburn in the 1940s, from the film the philadelphia story is the popular name. actress tracey ullman; tennis player tracy austin, singer tracy chapman; the swimmer tracy caulkins.
- Lamardweller of a swimming pool,near a swimming pool,of the sea,of lamar how a young man named is pronounced la-mar. is alt-french and old german origin, and the importance of lamar is "the water; land famous". plutocrat lamar hunt. also the shape of the-.,the pool, pond or in the sea
- Janetgod is merciful god is merciful god is merciful gift,janet how to a girl's name is pronounced jan-et. is scottish. originally a diminutive of jane (in french jeanette. janeta and jonet are the above ways. the actresses janet leigh, janet gaynor; singer dame janet baker, the swimmer janet evans; figure skater janet lynn.
- Whimsythe name of a trick is a girl name of english origin. fantasy is a new entry to the constant expansion of the word with the name of lexicon, the sister of pixie and happiness. while that is of importance offbeat english aristocratic charm (maybe we think, dorothy sayers' detective fiction, lord peter wimsey, whose second name was death?), we see this as quite right for a nearby, such as a first name.
- SwimjitThe meaning of this name is very random, But would mean that this person is successful in swimming
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name