- Name :wilhelmina
- Meaning :decided protection, stout protection,wilhelmina how to a girl name is german origin, and the meaning of wilhelmina is strong protector. the second element of the source phrase literally refers to a helmet. the actress billie burke; author of willa cather.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For wilhelmina
- Vilhelminavilhelmina as a girl's name is german origin and meaning of vilhelmina is strong protector. variant of wilhelmina.
- Willadecided protection,the brave protectors,who will protect,willa as a girl's name is pronounced wil-oh. it is of old german origin, and the importance of the willa determined protector. feminine of william. also the form of billie. also the form of wilhelmina.
- Velmastout protector,the brave protector,velma how to a girl's name is pronounced vel-ma. it is of old german origin, and the importance of velma is strong protector. variant of wilma. it is also a variant of selma or thelma, or maybe a combination of both. also the form of wilhelmina.
- Vilmastout shield,vilma, a young woman of the name of the american indians and of the old german origin, and the meaning of wilma is strong protector. abbreviation of vilhelmina. also the form of wilhelmina.
- Wilmadecided protection, stout shield,the brave protector,wilma how to a girl name is german origin and meaning of wilma determined protector. abbreviation of wilhelmina. wilma flintstone is the dizzy stone age housewife in the tv cartoon the flintstones. track celebrity wilma rudolph.
- Elminaelmina as a girl's name is german origin and significance of elmina is "strong protector". diminutive of wilhelmina.
- Wilmotthe strength of the mind and of the protection,wilmot as a girl's name (also as a young man by the name wilmot) is the old english origin. with regard to wilhelm and wilhelmina.
- Twylatwyla as a girl's name is pronounced twye-lah. it is of english origin. variant pre-escucha twila (english) in the dawn, the dusk. possibly in connection with the french word for star, etoile. in your case, also of twill, a type of fabric, or is presented as an improvisation on the willa or wilhelmina. the use is probably due to the dancer/choreographer twyla tharp and a character in a novel by zenna henderson.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name