- Name :wen
- Meaning :the culture, the writing,the educated person
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For wen
- Evalynthe name evalyn is a girl name . this variant, which records more of the eva of eva, but we prefer the frequency of evelyn. evalyn was almost an actress and singer american, in the twentieth century.
- Quentinfifth,quentin, as a young man by the name is pronounced kwen-tin. it is of latin origin, and the importance of quentin is "fifth". subsequent and quint short forms. author quentin crisp.
- Gaela gaelic person,gael as a girl, the name is used (also, more in general, as a young man by the name gael), is of french origin. the name could be a shortened form of the breton name judicaël, which means "generous leader," or an abbreviation of gwenaël (gwenn "white, fair, pure" and hael "generous"). it can also refer to one of the celtic peoples of scotland or ireland. as a respelling of gail is also the form of abigail.,gael as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name gael), is of french origin. the french name gaël is a short form of breton called judicaël, which means "generous" leader". the name could also be a shortened form of gwenaël (gwenn "white, and hael "generous"), the name of a breton saint. the term was coined in english that is used to refer to the high lands of the celts of scotland. the scots term gaidheal is developed, probably, from the irish goidel, this can be attributed to the ancient celtic word gwydd, meaning "wild". sounds similar and can also be used as a respelling of gail, which is traditionally female.,the gaelic, irish,gaelic ancestry
- Joycejoyce how to a girl's name is pronounced joyce. it is of latin origin, and the importance of joyce is the "lord". norman male name josce or josse, by jodocus, a latin form of a breton name, iodoc held by the seventh-century breton saint. in the middle ages is used. its use as a girl's name 16. nineteenth and twentieth centuries in the puritanern indicates, have been associated with the vocabulary word "joy." advice columnist dr. joyce brothers; the writer joyce carol oates.,the small lord,lord,happy, joyful,of the lord
- Jenniferfair phantom or wave white,jennifer how to a girl's name is pronounced jen-ee-fer, jen-if-is. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of jennifer is "fair and soft. from gwenhwyfar, which also can mean "ola blanca". variant of geneva. mythology: king arthur stories, guinevere was arthur ' s queen. the name became popular thanks to the movie of celebrity jennifer jones. literary: bernard shaw used the name for the character of jennifer dubedat in "the dilemma of the doctor" (1905). jenifer is a variation of the spelling, mainly, in cornwall. see also gaynor and ginevra. actresses jennifer gray, jennifer jones, jennifer jason leigh, jennifer o ' neill, jennifer aniston, jennifer connelly, jennifer garner, jennifer lopez.,the fair -, the shade white, white wave,women, of white magic
- Owenthat which is born of the desire of noble descent,owen as a girl's name is pronounced ah-in. it is of scottish and greek origin, and the importance of owen is "born of yew; youth". variant of eoghan. also the variant of the latin name, eugene (see eugene). it can also be a derivation of an old celtic name that means "born of that", in reference to a god with a cult in gaul. owen glendower was a 14th-century welsh chief, fought without success, for welsh independence from england. outside the country of wales, that from the 18th of september. century. author owen wister; the actor owen wilson. also the shape of the euan. also the shape of the evan.,of well-born; born of yew; a teenager,the young warrior, well-born
- ParshvanathParshvanath is the name of the twenty-third Tirthankara of Jainism. It means 'beloved of men'., Parshvanath is the name of the twenty-third Tirthankara of Jainism. It means 'beloved of men'.
- Williamdecided protection,the strength of mind and the protection of the brave protectors,william how to a girl's name is pronounced wil-yum. it is of old german origin, and the importance of william is strong protector. of wil, with the meaning of be, desire and the helmet, with the meaning helmet, protection. for a long time after the norman conquest in 1066 ad, three of the four english guys that were there some way the conqueror, the name of william. abbreviations and variants, are met in common the fundamental meaning of to be, probably or resolved. william was a real name in the united kingdom for almost a thousand years. the firstborn son of the current prince of wales, named william. see also willard. the playwright william shakespeare; the actor willem dafoe, william hurt, billy crudup, bill pullman, film director wim wenders; poet william blake; author william faulkner; us president william h. harrison, william h. taft, william mckinley; bill clinton.,with gold plated helmet
- Bowenbowen as a girl's name is pronounced boh-en. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of bowen is "son of owen, son of the young".,owen ' s son,the son of owen,well-born, noble, born of the yew
- Guinevereguinevere as a girl's name is pronounced " gwin-a-veer. it is welsh origin, and the meaning of "guinevere" is "fair and soft. the altfranzösischen form of gwenhwyfar welsh gwen fair, blessed, holy" and hwyfar "smooth, soft". an early form of jennifer and gaynor. mythology: king arthur, queen.,the show-white ghost, phantom,shade, white, white wave,women, of white magic
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name