- Name :wei
- Meaning :the unique,valuable - brillliant
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For wei
- AtulyaUnequalled, Unrivalled, Immeasurable, Unique, Unweigh able, Incomparable, Without match, Unweighable, Incomparable, Matchless,One who has no equivalent, Unique
- Atlasatlas as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of the atlas "to carry". atlas was a mythical titan, who bore the weight of the world on their shoulders, so that the name has a connotation of great strength.,who leads,support, support,support (the sky)
- Ursulalittle female bear,ursa minor,strong as a small bear,ursula how to a girl's name is pronounced ur-soo-lah. it is of scandinavian and latin origin, and the importance of ursula is little bear. many legends have risen through the santa ursula (perhaps also in the fourth century) and his girl companions. name of the overweight octopus sea witch in disney ' s, the little mermaid. writer ursula k. le guin; the actress ursula andress.
- Themislaw of nature, divine law,themis, as a girl's name is of greek origin. mythology: themis, the goddess of justice, that is often filed in municipal buildings as a majestic female with a pair of scales to weigh the fate of mortals.
- Breezethe name breeze is a girl name of english origin. the majority sees it as a refreshing zweitnamen possibility, but bristol palin, baby's father levi johnston used as the name for his new daughter, breeze beretta.
- Kamakanaalohamailkalanithe name of kamakanaalohamailkalani is a name of children . in the case of 22 characters, this name can be too much for a child to handle. antonio sabato jr. as is well known, has as zweitnamen for your child.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name