- Name :weaver
- Meaning :who the tissues of canvas,a person who weaves,a weaver, as young is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of weaver is weber. professional first name and last name.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For weaver
- GirikLord Shiva, The inhabitant of a mountain, Name of Shiva, Name of a weaver in a buddhist work, Name of a chief of nags, God of Mountain, Lord of the mountains, One of the many names of Lord Shiva,
- Walkera person who prepares cloth,canvas-walker,fuller with a piece of cloth to go to the tread,the walker as a girl, using the name (and, more often than the boys of their name walker) is an old english origin, and the meaning of walker is the canvas-walker. while english was the trade of wool, the names of fuller, tailors and weavers were as a surname.,walker as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name walker), is pronounced choice-ker. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of walker is cloth washer or walker. occupational name: in the medieval era, the workers joined the wool to cleanse of impurities. eventually in the wall of the swamp, refers to the situation of a family homestead, near a swamp, and a wall. author walker percy; the photographer walker evans.
- Sigourneydaring king,sigourney as a girl's name. origin uncertain. of the well-known actress sigourney weaver, who was originally with the name of susan.,the conqueror,of course
- Webbperson that is weaved,weaver,webb, as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of webb is weber. occupational name mostly in the 19th century. the actor clifton webb, jack webb.
- Wanamakerwanamaker, as a young man by the name is of german origin and the importance of wanamaker is weavers. name professional. john wanamaker (19th century), was a philadelphia merchant, he founded one of the first american department stores.
- Thorellthe name of thorell is a name of children . the swedish name is a great name for those who seek a quiet vigorous arachnids. timur thorell was an outstanding arachnologist described as more than 1,000 species of spiders, and gave its name to the genre of the orb weaver-spiders.
- BanisterRoot from the French word bath meaning keeper of the bath. Also (probably most often) a variant of Bannister, an English occupational surname meaning "basket weaver.", Root from the French word bath meaning keeper of the bath. Also (probably most often) a variant of Bannister, an English occupational surname meaning "basket weaver."
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name