- Name :walter
- Meaning :the army, the ruler, the army of the rulers,the rulers of the army,walter how a young man name is pronounced walter. it is of old german origin, and the importance of walter is army ruler. from an old french name of origin germanic formed by the forest reign and heri army, are the same as the elements of harold. norman name, which was brought to the united kingdom, replaced the ancient original in english wealdhere, and it has been used, but steadily for the last 900 years. the cartoonist walt disney: poet wealdhere 4; journalist walter cronkite; actor walter brennan, walter matthau.
- Gender :Boy
Similar Names For walter
- Brunobrown,brown,brown color of the skin,bruno as a young man by the name pronounced broo-noh. it is of old german origin, and the importance of bruno is "brown". as the name in the elite of the families in spain during the middle ages. saint bruno (10tes century xvi), was the founder of the carthusian order of monks. literary: to use in the english-speaking world from the end of the 19ten century may have been inspired by lewis carroll, "sylvie and bruno" (1889). conductor bruno walter; the actor bruno kirby.
- Rowenaof course, with the fame and the joy,the glory and the joy,rowena how to a girl's name is pronounced raw-een-ah, gross-i-ah. it is of old german origin, and the importance of rowena is "fame and fortune". it is also possible (welsh) "slender and fair". rowena was the name of one of the two heroines of sir walter scott in the novel "ivanhoe" (19th century).,white spear or famous friend
- Raleigha deer's meadow,the red or rye, field,meadow, the deer,the meadow, the deer,the raleigh as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name: raleigh), is of old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". the location, the name. the -leigh ending, in the fashion of ashley, makes this previously masculine name suitable for a girl.,raleigh as a boy's name (also used regularly by more than girl-name: raleigh) pretty rah-lee. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of raleigh is "roe deer's meadow". use, is likely to be a tribute to sir walter raleigh, explorer and favorite of queen elizabeth i, who around to his place through a puddle jump, so that you can cross with dry feet. the city in north carolina was named after him.
- Barclaybarclay, as a young man by the name is pronounced bar-klay. is of scotland and altenglischen of origin, and the importance of barclay is "birch tree meadow". place name berkeley, gloucestershire, and that the issue of use of the scottish surname, in scotland, in the 12th century by walter de berchelai, was chamberlain of scotland in the year 1165. his descendants became one of the most powerful families in scotland. this form is very popular in scotland; berkeley is more prevalent in other places. barclays is the name of one of the largest banks in the united kingdom. basketball player charles barkley.,the wood of birch,where birch trees grow,birch wood
- GualtieroGermanic - To Rule; Army; People of Power; Army of Power; Strong Warrior; Italian form of Walter, Germanic - To Rule, Army, People of Power, Army of Power, Strong Warrior, Italian form of Walter
- Cedricbounty,cedric how to a girl's name is pronounced sed-rik. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of cedric is "art and i loved it". the name was invented by sir walter scott for the character cedric of rotherwood in the book "ivanhoe" (1819). it seems to be cerdic, the traditional name of the founder of the kingdom of wessex. cerdic was a saxon, and his name would be also of origin in germanic, although it is not certain. but cedric may also, in connection with the welsh name cedrych meaning "pattern of bounty". the name later acquired a "sissy" image via cedric errol fauntleroy, long-haired, velvet-suited young hero of frances hodgson burnetts 1886 novel "little lord fauntleroy". see also kedrick. the actor sir cedric hardwicke; cedric comedian.,creates name,generous and kind character,love
- Tracyfrom the place of thracius,of tracy, in france,of thrace,tracy as a boy's name (also as a girl name tracy) is pronounced tray-see. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of tracy is warlike. last appointments before the norman conquest. also possibly from a norman french name of the city is based at a gala latin personal name, thrax or thracius, whose meaning has been lost. the actor tracey walter; author tracy kidder; basketball player tracy mcgrady.,tracy as a girl's name (also known as boy's name tracy) is pronounced tray-see. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of tracy is warlike. possibly, a nickname for theresa (greek) the summer or derived from a norman french name of the city is based on a french-latin the names of people, whose meaning has been lost. the character of tracy lord, played by katherine hepburn in the 1940s, from the film the philadelphia story is the popular name. actress tracey ullman; tennis player tracy austin, singer tracy chapman; the swimmer tracy caulkins.
- Imogenimogen as a girl's name is of irish and gaelic origin, and the meaning of imogen is "the girl". the celtic name of innogen derived from "inghean". literary: the name has a connotation, the heroine is perfect, as in shakespeare's "as cimbelino", and sir walter scott ' s novel "heart of midlothian". actresses imogene coca, imogen stubbs.,innocent, girl,girl,girl young
- Gauthiergauthier, a young man by the name is of german origin, and the importance of gauthier is "army ruler". a form of walter, originally from the old english name wealdhere. fashion designer jean-paul gaultier.,in german, the army of the ruler of
- Watsongreat warrior,son of walter,the son of wat,watson as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of watson is the son of walter. last name as first name, especially in the 19th century. literary: the name of sherlock holmes' sidekick. -ibm founder thomas watson.
- Peytonfight-man 's estate,pacca' s of the city,of the city of paega,peyton as a young man by the name (more often than the names of girl peyton), is pronounced, numbers ten. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of peyton is "fighter' s estate". the location, the name. possibly related to patrick or patton. football player, walter payton, peyton manning, basketball player gary %3.,rustic peasant
- Roderickfamous,illustrious ruler,famous director,roderick how to a girl's name is pronounced rah-la-laa. it is of old german origin, and the importance of roderick is "famous". germanic name, from hrod, the "glory" and ric "of domination, of power". was in the celtic anglicize rhodri and rhydderch. in scotland, which was a ruairidh (see rory). literary: "the vision of don roderick" was in 1811 poem of sir walter scott. see also sledge.
- GualtierGermanic - To Rule; Army; Powerful Warrior; Form of Walter; Army General, Germanic - To Rule, Army, Powerful Warrior, Form of Walter, Army General
- Waverleythe city of aspen, tree, forest,waverley, as a boy's name (also as a girl of the name of waverley) is the old english origin, and the meaning of waverley, prado, in the trembling aspens. the location, the name. literary: sir walter scott ' s historical novel (19th century) were known as the waverley novels.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name