- Name :victoria
- Meaning :victoria 'like a girl' name pronounced victor-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of victory conqueror. feminine of victor. victoria was a goddess, the smiled, in the ancient roman people for many centuries. the early christians took the name, probably due to saint paul ' s the praise of god, who gives us the victory. royal associations of the 19ten of century in england, queen victoria, and of four syllables and pronunciation give the victory it has an aura of dignity, formality and elegance. victoria ' s abbreviations and nicknames are very informal, on the contrary. see also latoya. the actress victoria principal.,winner, conqueror, warrior,victory,the lady of victory
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For victoria
- ViktorViktor is a form of Victor and means Victoria., Viktor is a form of Victor and means Victoria.
- Enaena, a girl name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of ena is "renewer". of ednah. the anglisierte form of the gaelic name eithne, or enat, and the abbreviation of the names with the suffix-ena (see ina). the name became popular because of queen victoria's granddaughter, princess ena, who had his name misunderstood, the pastor, baptized you. the original intended name was eva. also the form of edna.,form of eithne,kernel or peace
- Jayajaya as a girl's name is pronounced jay-ah. it is of hindi origin, and the meaning of jaya is "win". buddhist mythology female deity and the name of the wife of shiva. also the shape of the uta. also the form of jay.,victoria
- Toribird,tori how to a girl's name is pronounced door-ee. it is of japanese origin, and the importance of tori is bird. in spanish, tori short forms and independent names are mostly from victoria (latin) victory, but also the feminine, the use of surnames. actress tori spelling; the pop singer tori amos.,victoria,the lady of victory
- Alfredadvice of the elves,of alfred how to a girl's name is pronounced al-fred. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of alfred is "eleven, the council of magic". a rather common name before the norman conquest of england, with the name of alfred the great (ninth century), king of wessex. of queen victoria, he called his second son, alfred. the name was revived in the 19th century, but has faded since. an unlikely choice for parents because of the dent alfred e. neuman from "mad magazine". alfie is a pet-form; alfredo (al-fray-doh) is the latin form. the poet alfred tennyson; movie director alfred hitchcock.,eleven counsel,eleven rule/advisor,wise counselor
- Nixonnick's son,nixon as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of nixon is "son of nicholas". a contraction of "nicholas 'the son of" or "nick' s son". famous by the american president, richard nixon,.,the people of victoria,son of nicholas
- AlliraAllira means "Quarts crystal" in Aboriginal languages from around Melbourne Victoria, the Aboriginals would fashion this quarts crystal into arrow heads. Allira means "Neice" in Aboriginal languages from around Alice Springs.
- Marianbitter, or from the sea,marian how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-ee-ahn. it is the french, latin and hebrew origin, and the meaning of marian is "star of the sea; of grace." blend of mary (latin) "star of the sea") and ann (hebrew) "he (god) has been from me"; variant of mary; anglisierte form of marion. in the middle ages, dissemination and revived in the beginning of the victorian era. the singer marian anderson; robin hood ' s love maid marian; in the track of celebrities, marion jones.,rebel
- Patricianoble women, aristocrats,noble, patrician,noble-born,patricia as a girl, the name is used (less often than the boys of her name patricia) pretty pa-trish-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of patricia is "noble; patrician". - female of patrick. the romans, once they have been shared, socially and politically into two major classes, the plebeians and the patricians. to patrick, which meant that he was highly rated, an aristocrat. the name became popular when it was used by queen victoria ' s granddaughters. it is popular today in spain. singer patti labelle, patsy cline, pat benatar; actresses patty duke, patricia neal, patricia arquette; first lady pat nixon; the congresswoman pat schroeder.
- Nelsnels how a young man by the name is of scandinavian origin. variant of saint nicholas (greek) "victorious people". also the form of the neil. also the shape of the of nelson.,the people of victoria
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name