- Name :victoria
- Meaning :victoria 'like a girl' name pronounced victor-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of victory conqueror. feminine of victor. victoria was a goddess, the smiled, in the ancient roman people for many centuries. the early christians took the name, probably due to saint paul ' s the praise of god, who gives us the victory. royal associations of the 19ten of century in england, queen victoria, and of four syllables and pronunciation give the victory it has an aura of dignity, formality and elegance. victoria ' s abbreviations and nicknames are very informal, on the contrary. see also latoya. the actress victoria principal.,winner, conqueror, warrior,victory,the lady of victory
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For victoria
- Enaena, a girl name is of hebrew origin, and the importance of ena is "renewer". of ednah. the anglisierte form of the gaelic name eithne, or enat, and the abbreviation of the names with the suffix-ena (see ina). the name became popular because of queen victoria's granddaughter, princess ena, who had his name misunderstood, the pastor, baptized you. the original intended name was eva. also the form of edna.,form of eithne,kernel or peace
- ViktorViktor is a form of Victor and means Victoria., Viktor is a form of Victor and means Victoria.
- Alfredadvice of the elves,of alfred how to a girl's name is pronounced al-fred. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of alfred is "eleven, the council of magic". a rather common name before the norman conquest of england, with the name of alfred the great (ninth century), king of wessex. of queen victoria, he called his second son, alfred. the name was revived in the 19th century, but has faded since. an unlikely choice for parents because of the dent alfred e. neuman from "mad magazine". alfie is a pet-form; alfredo (al-fray-doh) is the latin form. the poet alfred tennyson; movie director alfred hitchcock.,eleven counsel,eleven rule/advisor,wise counselor
- AlliraAllira means "Quarts crystal" in Aboriginal languages from around Melbourne Victoria, the Aboriginals would fashion this quarts crystal into arrow heads. Allira means "Neice" in Aboriginal languages from around Alice Springs.
- Nixonnick's son,nixon as a young man by the name is the old english origin, and the meaning of nixon is "son of nicholas". a contraction of "nicholas 'the son of" or "nick' s son". famous by the american president, richard nixon,.,the people of victoria,son of nicholas
- Toribird,tori how to a girl's name is pronounced door-ee. it is of japanese origin, and the importance of tori is bird. in spanish, tori short forms and independent names are mostly from victoria (latin) victory, but also the feminine, the use of surnames. actress tori spelling; the pop singer tori amos.,victoria,the lady of victory
- Nelsnels how a young man by the name is of scandinavian origin. variant of saint nicholas (greek) "victorious people". also the form of the neil. also the shape of the of nelson.,the people of victoria
- Kalinakalina as a girl's name is pronounced kah-lee, of near. it is of slav origin, and the importance of kalina is "flower". also an australian aboriginal name which has its origin in the wemba wemba tribe, in the northwest of victoria, with the meaning of "love". kalina is also the hawaiian form to the girls; kalena is the hawaiian equivalent of karen.,viburnum
- Jayajaya as a girl's name is pronounced jay-ah. it is of hindi origin, and the meaning of jaya is "win". buddhist mythology female deity and the name of the wife of shiva. also the shape of the uta. also the form of jay.,victoria
- Marianbitter, or from the sea,marian how to a girl's name is pronounced mar-ee-ahn. it is the french, latin and hebrew origin, and the meaning of marian is "star of the sea; of grace." blend of mary (latin) "star of the sea") and ann (hebrew) "he (god) has been from me"; variant of mary; anglisierte form of marion. in the middle ages, dissemination and revived in the beginning of the victorian era. the singer marian anderson; robin hood ' s love maid marian; in the track of celebrities, marion jones.,rebel
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name