- Name :Veru
- Meaning :Diminutive of Veronica. It means true image.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Veru
- Verafaith,vera how to a girl's name is pronounced veer-ah. it is the russian and slavic origin, and the importance of the vera faith. it is also sometimes associated with the latin word verus meaning truth, and can also derive from albania verë means summer. the nickname of geneva and veronica. the name of two of the most popular writers of the late-19th century. the actress vera miles; fashion designer vera wang.,truth, truth
- Berylberyl how to a girl's name is pronounced behr-el. it is of greek origin, and the importance of beryl is "light green semiprecious gemstone". the word is of indian origin, the sanskrit term "veruliya". beryllium is considered a sign of good luck. biblical: the eighth foundation of the wall of the new jerusalem was beryl. the name became fashionable in the late 19th century. author beryl markham.,bright,precious stones, sea of green, precious stones,semi-precious stones
- Severinsevere or severe,strict,severin, as a young man by the name is pronounced sev in. it is of latin origin, and the importance of severin is "the star". variant of severus, a holy name. see also soren.,star, seriously
- SeveruSeveru is obtained from Severus and means stern., Severu is obtained from Severus and means stern.
- Sewerynthe name seweryn is a boy's name of polish origin. unfortunately, this polish version of severus, pronounced severin, contains the word sewer, which probably makes it unusable in english-the country
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name