- Name :Venera
- Meaning :Honorable and beloved
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Venera
- ShraddhaVeneration, Goddess chamundi, Worship, Confidence, Fidelity, Respect, Faith (Celebrity Name: Shakthi Kapoor), One who is faithful, trusting
- PrathmeshLord Ganesh, One(god who is venerated before all other gods, One who is the Lord of the best
- Sebastianof sebastos,people of the ancient city, sebastian,sebastian as a young man by the name is pronounced se-bass-tian. it is of greek origin, and the importance of sebastian is "worshipped". the original form of this name is known to those of a particular city or region of asia minor, whose greek name was taken from the latin imperial title of "augustus". saint sebastian, who probably was a native of this place, was a third of a century martyred, the captain, became the patron saint of soldiers. shakespeare gave him the name, the twin brother of viola in "twelfth night". the british, who since the 1940s, can be affected by a character in evelyn waugh ' s popular, "brideshead revisited". track celebrities, and sebastian coe.,venerable
- Priscillaold,old, old,priscilla how to a girl's name is pronounced pris-sill-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of priscilla is "ancient, venerable". biblical: a first-century christian missionary. priscilla was one of the names popular with the puritans of england. longfellow gave the name of the heroine in his poem, "the loss of thousands standish". often, in the beginning of the christian era, then, through the puritans, and popular in the 19th century. the actress priscilla presley.
- Roccothe rest,rocco as a name of children of german and italian origin, and the importance of rocco is "rest". a common form of the name of a popular saint, the faith to be healed victims of the plague. he was especially venerated in italy. rocky is, in general, a nickname.,the sleep or rest
- Amadouramadour, as a name of children of french and latin, the origin and meaning of amadour is "lovable". a saint amadour, purportedly founder of a french shrine (rocamadour), was venerated by the catholic church, but the most recent research shows that he probably never lived.
- Senunathe name of senuna is a girl name . a goddess venerated in roman times by the celtic peoples of the british isles, recently rediscovered by historians. although little understood, through them, to the majority of what we know comes from a single archaeological finds -- looks like a virgin goddess, and corresponds to the greek athena, the roman catholic church, minerva, and, further away, of the virgin mary. his name was originally thought to zenua; both are fascinating, most outstanding possibilities to a girl today.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name