- Name :ull
- Meaning :honor,ire, as a young man by the name is originally norse, and the importance of running away is glory. one of the gods in the old pantheon norse, whose specific mission it was winter. it was supposedly created, the aurora borealis and the aurora borealis.,wolf power
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For ull
- PranshOne who is full of life; One of many names of Lord Vishnu; A variant of Pranshu, One who is full of life, One of many names of Lord Vishnu, A variant of Pranshu
- HritviRight guidance, Happy, Scholar, Lady Indian priest who full fill particularly completing the vedic haven
- NirvaanThe child who was born to this world joyfully., The child who was born to this world joyfully.
- RitviRight guidance, Happy, Scholar, Lady Indian priest who full fill particularly completing the vedic haven, Lady Indian priest, right guidance, scholar. The one who has completed Vedas.
- AnirvedPositive, Courageous, Resilient, Independent, Absence of Dejection, Self Reliant, Full of Courage
- AadhishFull of wisdom, Intelligent, Commanded, Counselled, King, Emperor, Ruler, Person with supreme power
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name