- Name :Turi
- Meaning :Paint brush
- Gender :Girl
- Numerology :5
- Syllables :2
- Religion :Hindu
- Rashi :Tula (R, T)
- Nakshatra :Visakha (Te, Tu, Tae, To)
Similar Names For Turi
- Phoenixblood, red,purple; the increase of bird, symbol of renewal and rebirth,dark carmine,dark red,phoenix as a boy's name (also used, in general, less than girls-name: phoenix) is of greek origin, and the importance of phoenix is "dark red". the mythical arabian bird known as the phoenix is a symbol of immortality. after living for centuries, that dies and rises from its own ashes. also the name of a city in the southwest of the u.s. state of arizona. the actors of the sheet, joaquin and the late river phoenix.,phoenix as a girl, using the name (and, more often than the boys of their name phoenix is of greek origin, and the importance of phoenix is "dark red". the mythical bird known as the phoenix is a symbol of immortality. after living for centuries, then, has risen from its ashes. also the name of a city in the southwest of the u.s. state of arizona.
- Victoriavictoria 'like a girl' name pronounced victor-ee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the meaning of victory conqueror. feminine of victor. victoria was a goddess, the smiled, in the ancient roman people for many centuries. the early christians took the name, probably due to saint paul ' s the praise of god, who gives us the victory. royal associations of the 19ten of century in england, queen victoria, and of four syllables and pronunciation give the victory it has an aura of dignity, formality and elegance. victoria ' s abbreviations and nicknames are very informal, on the contrary. see also latoya. the actress victoria principal.,winner, conqueror, warrior,victory,the lady of victory
- Joycejoyce how to a girl's name is pronounced joyce. it is of latin origin, and the importance of joyce is the "lord". norman male name josce or josse, by jodocus, a latin form of a breton name, iodoc held by the seventh-century breton saint. in the middle ages is used. its use as a girl's name 16. nineteenth and twentieth centuries in the puritanern indicates, have been associated with the vocabulary word "joy." advice columnist dr. joyce brothers; the writer joyce carol oates.,the small lord,lord,happy, joyful,of the lord
- Sylviaof the forest,in the forest,sylvia how to a girl's name is pronounced sil-vee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of sylvia is "the wood of the forest". the latin form silvia was the most popular for centuries, until recently. rhea silvia was an ancient goddess of nature, of the mother, the two founders of rome, romulus and remus. shakespeare used the name silvia for the interest of love, in his play "two gentlemen of verona", it is likely that the intention of the print of a typical italian girl but the name has come to be a name in english.
- Louisefamous in war,famous warrior,louise how to a girl's name is pronounced loo-eez. it is of old german origin, and the importance of louise is "famous warrior". feminine louis; french version of luis. louisa was more common in the 18th and 19th centuries. saint louise (16. in the sixteenth century), was a co-founder of the saint vincent de paul, the infirmary, the daughters of charity. author louisa may alcott; actresses: louise brooks, louise lasser.,prestigious warrior,known fighter
- Boazboaz as a girl's name is of hebrew origin. perhaps the "speed" or "power". biblical: the name of several characters, among them the second husband of ruth, is treated with generosity. resurrected by the puritanern and, occasionally, also in england, the 17th and 18th centuries. it is now very rare. sometimes used in jewish families.,strength,speed
- Rogerfamous spear, known for their sword,the famous warrior,rogelio how a young man name is very gross-jer, rah-jer. it is of old german origin, and the importance of roger is "famous speerkämpfer". popular in the middle ages and in the 19th and 20th centuries. rutger is a way of familiarizing, in modern times by actor rutger hauer. the actor roger moore; opera singers ruggero raimondi.
- Fannyfanny how to a girl's name is pronounced fan-ee. it is of latin origin, and the importance of fanny is "france". pet form of frances, very popular in the 18th and 19th centuries. cookbook-author fannie farmer; author fannie flagg; the actress fanny ardant. also the shape of the eufemia.,free,free,the man, the woman of france
- Turnera wood craftsman,lathe workers,the workers of the lathe-workers; tournament officer; or speedy runners,turner as a name of children means to be of english origin, and the importance of turner is wood worker. name professional. spin was a term for the use of a lathe, which was used in the 16th and 17th centuries for the decoration of furniture. painter jmw turner.,work with a winch
- FosterIt can be interpretted to mean 'supportive and nurturing'; Also refers to a forester, It can be interpretted to mean 'supportive and nurturing', Also refers to a forester
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name