- Name :Trek
- Meaning :The images of a journey
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Trek
- Kirablack,kira as a girl's name is pronounced keer-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of kira is "lord". variant of kyra. familiar, by the character of commander kira on the tv series "star trek: deep space nine.",dark little girls,throne
- Rykerrich,rich,ryker as a girl's name is pronounced rye-ker. it is an association of origin. surname form of richard sometimes, as a name, maybe because of the character of commander riker in the television program "star trek: the next generation".
- Milesarmy man, of preference,miles as a girl's name is pronounced myls. it is possible (in latin), "soldiers", the (alt-english) "the merciful", or variant of emil (latin) "eager to please". historical: the pilgrims guides thousands standish. at present, the character of thousands o ' brien on the television series "star trek: deep space nine". the musician miles davis.,soldier,soldier or merciful
- Williebrave protector,willie as a boy's name (also less often than the girls name willie), is very wil-ee. it is of english origin. shortened form of a name beginning with wil-. country and western-the singer willie nelson. the actor wil wheaton has his way, you know the name of the fans of star trek: the next generation. also the shape of william. also the form of the willis.,with gold plated helmet
- Danardamage as a boy name. invented the name, taken from "star trek". the character of damage is a wonderful person shows.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name