- Name :trace
- Meaning :tracy, france,people of thrace, trace as a young man by the name (less often girls in the name of the trace). english word, or it may be a variant of tracy.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For trace
- Tracyfrom the place of thracius,of tracy, in france,of thrace,tracy as a boy's name (also as a girl name tracy) is pronounced tray-see. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of tracy is warlike. last appointments before the norman conquest. also possibly from a norman french name of the city is based at a gala latin personal name, thrax or thracius, whose meaning has been lost. the actor tracey walter; author tracy kidder; basketball player tracy mcgrady.,tracy as a girl's name (also known as boy's name tracy) is pronounced tray-see. he is irish gaelic and the origin and meaning of tracy is warlike. possibly, a nickname for theresa (greek) the summer or derived from a norman french name of the city is based on a french-latin the names of people, whose meaning has been lost. the character of tracy lord, played by katherine hepburn in the 1940s, from the film the philadelphia story is the popular name. actress tracey ullman; tennis player tracy austin, singer tracy chapman; the swimmer tracy caulkins.
- Korakora as a girl's name is pronounced co-ah. it is of greek origin, and the importance of the kora is the "girl". can be traced back to classical mythology, though the modern form was coined by american writer james fenimore cooper in "the last of the mohicans" (1826). the k - spelling is a modern variation. kora is also the name of an african instrument. see also cora.
- Livingstondear friend,of lewin ' s town,livingston as a youth is the name of ancient english origin and the meaning of livingston is "leofwine settlement". the old english, the personal name leofwine means "dear friend". livingston can also be traced to two other ancestors. it is irish, in the name duinnshleibhe, in the sense of "brown mountain". the other is the jewish surname of lion's arch, in the meaning of "stone lion". the livingston family of prominent hudson river landowners in the 18th and 19th centuries.
- Kamillacamila, a girl's name is of latin origin, and the importance of camila is an "assistant priest". variant of camilla, which can be traced back to the most young people, supported in the pagan religious ceremonies. also the shape of the kamilah.
- Kizzycassia tree, cinnamon,kizzy how is a girl name. variant of cinnamon (in hebrew) "cassia". literary: alex harley roots" as one of the traditional names of african. the use of cinnamon and its variants, can be traced in the slave name since the 18th century.century.
- Ilithyiathe name of ilithyia is a girl name . a name so old, that it is possible that before the written word. ilithyia, immediately, the latinized version of the name of the greek goddess of birth and midwifery, but their roots can be traced back to the ancient minoan civilization, and possibly beyond. ilithyia also, it is crucial that the name of one of the main characters from the first two seasons of starz ' s spartacus -- the accounts of the 10-or-so-girl named ilithyia each of the last couple of years. ilithyia is the most rare, greek goddess name, or occasional use.
- Belindobelindo that the guys of his name. male form of belinda. it could mean "handsome", but belinda is traced back to an ancient german word for "dragon".
- Rawlinsrawlins as a young man, of ancient name, of french origin. the root can be traced back to the roland via the surnames rolandson and rawlinson, who revived in the late 19th century, the name of the stack.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name