- Name :Tora
- Meaning :In Japanese it means a tigress. In Latin it refers to the victor or conqueror. In Norse it refers to Goddess of Thunder.
- Gender :Girl
- Religion :Christianity,Buddhism
Similar Names For Tora
- TorahIn Japanese it means a tigress. In Latin it refers to the victor or conqueror. In Norse it refers to Goddess of Thunder.
- Victorconquerors, winner, winner,man, victory,victor how a young man by the name is pronounced, viktor. it is of latin origin, and the importance of victor conqueror. of late in latin victorious, was founded by christians, that is used to symbolize the victory of christ over death. a very popular saint ' s a common name in christian rome, as the female form of victory. at one time, more than 200 have been listed in the dictionary of catholic saints. the director of photography, vittorio storaro; directed by vittorio de sica, the actor victor mature; author victor hugo.,winner, conqueror
- Tyralike a clap of thunder,tyra how to a girl's name is pronounced tar-ah, tye his-rah. it is the old english origin, and the meaning of tyra is thor' s fight. supermodel tyra banks; actress tyra farrell. also the form of the torah.
- Daphnisdafnis as a young man by the name. greek mythology: daphnis appears in two stories, as a lover pastor. the well-known story, which is part of the pastoral romance of daphnis and chloe.,laurel
- Benningtonthe name bennington is a girl name . name of the pastoral vermont town and the university that sounds too stiff and starchy.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name