- Name :toni
- Meaning :has no price,it does not have a price,toni as a girl, the name is used (less often than kids his name toni) is very toh-nee. it is of english origin. abbreviation of antonia and antoinette, with contemporary, with variations, on the basis of toni. author toni morrison; actress toni colette.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For toni
- Ninaflower, girl, fire, fish box,girl,nina how to a girl's name is pronounced nah-nah, nyne-ah. is of spanish and hebrew origin, and the meaning of nina is "little girl; ur-granddaughter." also diminutive of ann (hebrew) "he (god) is on my side". in slavic, a short form of a name with the suffix-nina, such as antonina. neena is also a hindi name meaning "pretty eyes". nina was the name of one of christopher columbus's three ships. ballerina dame ninette de valois. also in the form of anne.
- Anthonyanthony as a young man by the name (less often than the girls of name anthony) is very a-tha-nee. it is of latin origin. in english, the form of the old roman city, surname antonio, probably of etruscan origin. mark anthony (82-30 bc), roman triumvir and general, was seated on the throne and had a hectic political career with queen cleopatra of egypt. saint anthony (third century) was an egyptian hermit, a monk, founded the first christian monastery, and is traditionally known for its resistance against evil. according to legend, he lived alone in the desert-for more than 80 of his hundred years. in england, the name is, in general, written and spoken, without the "h". the actor anthony quinn, anthony hopkins, anthony perkins, tony curtis, antonio banderas, photographer antony armstrong-jones, earl of snowdon; composer, anton bruckner; the playwright anton chekhov; basketball player anthony mason, the singer marc anthony.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- Antonanton how a young man name is pronounced a tohn. is of german, slavic and latin origin. variant of anthony. also the form of antonio.,of unknown significance,of incalculable value,uncertain,worthy of admiration or praise
- JuriJuri means Farmer. This name is mostly used in Estonian, Russian and Slavic languages, Juri means Farmer. This name is mostly used in Estonian, Russian and Slavic languages
- Reincethe name of reince is a name of children . the very unusual, difficult-to-pronounce name of donald trump ' s first chief of staff, reince priebus, is an evident intention, as a catchy nickname of uber-teutonic, reinhold. just say no.
- AntoninLatin - Priceless, Inestimable; A variant of name is Anthony, Latin - Priceless, Inestimable, A variant of name is Anthony
- HaganYoung (In Gaelic), Little Hugh (In Irish) Strong defender (In Teutonic ), Young (In Gaelic), Little Hugh (In Irish) Strong defender (In Teutonic )
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name