- Name :terran
- Meaning :of the earth, to the terran that the guys his name is pronounced tare-en. it is of english origin, and the importance of terran is "earth-man". are variants are contemporary rhyming blends of ter - plus in it. see also tarun.
- Gender :Unisex
Similar Names For terran
- Javangreece,javan, such as a name of children is very jay-van. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of javan is "ionian". bible: the grandson of noah, found in the islands and the coasts of the countries of the mediterranean basin. he identifies as the ancestors of the greeks.,youth
- Valenciabrave, strong,strength, power,valencia, as a girl's name is pronounced vah-len-cee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the valencian community is very healthy. valentine, a holy name. also, a place, a name of the city on the mediterranean coast of spain, famous for its oranges. also the form of valentina.
- Levantlevant as a boy's name is of french origin, and the importance of levant is "rising". the namespace reference in the eastern mediterranean and the direction of the rising sun.
- Levanderlevander that the guys of his name. perhaps "in the levant (eastern mediterranean)", or a variant of leander, or evander with a l-.
- Terronterron as a boy name. modern name. it may be a variant of terence, or a respelling of darren. also the way of the terran.
- Corsicathe name of corsica is a girl name . corsica, in the picturesque mediterranean island birthplace of napoleon, is a simple change of atlas, baby, name of the book, with its delicate and feminine extension. only it does not consider the neighboring island of sardinia.
- Valettavalletta as a girl name. place-name: main city on the mediterranean island of malta. it is also a modern combined name of val and etta.
- Majorcathe name mallorca is a girl name . di my-ork-a, the name of this beautiful balearic island in the mediterranean, is one of the best and the majority of women in place-names. the spanish spelling is mallorca island.
- Minorcamenorca, as a baby girl name. name: island, ahead of spain in the mediterranean. of the balearic islands, mallorca is the largest, followed by menorca and ibiza, the smallest.
- Mallorcamallorca as a girl's name. name: an island, ahead of spain in the mediterranean, near the smaller island of menorca.
- Marseillesmarseille as a girl's name. place name: city in the mediterranean coast of france. the national anthem in french, it means "the marseillaise".
- Marmaramarmara as a girl's name is of greek origin, and the importance of marmara is "sparkling glow". the sea of marmara, in turkey, which separates the mediterranean sea from the black sea.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name