- Name :Terra
- Meaning :From the earth. An earth goddess in mythology, From the earth. An earth goddess in mythology
- Gender :Unisex
- Religion :Christianity
Similar Names For Terra
- Taraincrease of the square of hill,rocky hill,tara how to a girl's name is pronounced tah-rah. it is gaelic and sanskrit origin, and the meaning of tara is "hill; star". old tara was the site of the "stone of destiny", in the irish kings came to stay, and this was probably the reason why margaret mitchell, a name, fictional home of scarlett o ' 'hara in her 1936 novel "gone with the wind". hindu mythology: tara is one of the names of the wife of shiva. see also terra. actress tara reid.
- Javangreece,javan, such as a name of children is very jay-van. it is of hebrew origin, and the meaning of javan is "ionian". bible: the grandson of noah, found in the islands and the coasts of the countries of the mediterranean basin. he identifies as the ancestors of the greeks.,youth
- Valenciabrave, strong,strength, power,valencia, as a girl's name is pronounced vah-len-cee-ah. it is of latin origin, and the importance of the valencian community is very healthy. valentine, a holy name. also, a place, a name of the city on the mediterranean coast of spain, famous for its oranges. also the form of valentina.
- Terranof the earth, to the terran that the guys his name is pronounced tare-en. it is of english origin, and the importance of terran is "earth-man". are variants are contemporary rhyming blends of ter - plus in it. see also tarun.
- Levantlevant as a boy's name is of french origin, and the importance of levant is "rising". the namespace reference in the eastern mediterranean and the direction of the rising sun.
- Corsicathe name of corsica is a girl name . corsica, in the picturesque mediterranean island birthplace of napoleon, is a simple change of atlas, baby, name of the book, with its delicate and feminine extension. only it does not consider the neighboring island of sardinia.
- Terronterron as a boy name. modern name. it may be a variant of terence, or a respelling of darren. also the way of the terran.
- Levanderlevander that the guys of his name. perhaps "in the levant (eastern mediterranean)", or a variant of leander, or evander with a l-.
- Valettavalletta as a girl name. place-name: main city on the mediterranean island of malta. it is also a modern combined name of val and etta.
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name