- Name :tawny
- Meaning :golden brown,reddish, like a girl's name is pronounced tawnee. he is irish and altenglischer origin, and the meaning of tawny is "a green field; golden brown". also a surname of english. tawny and its variants are, probably, the meaning, the pronunciation of tanya (taw - instead of tah), or is related to the literal meaning of the roasting, the warm sandy color of a lion's skin.
- Gender :Girl
Similar Names For tawny
- HariThe Sun, Man, Green, Light, Moon, Another name for Indra, Brahma Vishnu and Shiva, brown, yellow, tawny" in Sanskrit, Hindu god Vishnu
- ShrihariLord Krishna, Green, Yellow, Tawny, Golden color, A parrot, A snake, Name of Indra, Vishnu, Krishna, Brahman, Yama, Sun, Moon, A Ray of light, Fire, Wind, Lord vishnu
- Ebonydark black-wooded tree,deep wood color, black,ebony w how a girl's name is pronounced eb-o-nee. it is of latin, greek, and egyptian origin, and the importance of ebony "madero negro". name of the wood (latin, ebenius, from the greek ebenos, of egyptian origin) known for its color. since the 1970s, african-american blacks, as descriptive names as amber and tawny.,as dark smooth wood
- KapilaYellowish brown coloured, Name of the celestial cow, Fragrance, Kapish, Kuhp-ihsh, Lord of the monkeys, Golden incense, Another name for Shiva and the Sun, Tawny, Reddish Brown, Derived from the Sanskrit word Kapi which means monkey
- Tahneetahnee, as a baby girl name. raquel welch's daughter, actress tahnee welch. the name may be a variant of the spelling of tawny. also the form of the tanya.
- BhadrakapilLord Shiva, Auspicious, Benevolent and tawny colored, An epithet of Shiva, Hindu Lord Shiva
- Shri HariLord Krishna, Green, Yellow, Tawny, Golden color, A parrot, A snake, Name of Indra, Vishnu, Krishna, Brahman, Yama, Sun, Moon, A Ray of light, Fire, Wind
Select the collection list Create +
Create New CollectionCollection Name